Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 354 Hemi Build Thread (Again)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tartar_sammich, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Dog_Patch and loudbang like this.
  2. SMLBound

SMLBound

Beauty, my dad has a twin for this car (but no HEMI). Love the ‘37’s in black.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

tartar_sammich and loudbang like this.
  3. Took the ‘37 to its first show ever this past weekend. Can’t believe this time has finally come. Here’s a few pictures from the event:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks to all of the people on this site who supported us from the beginning. It got real tough there for a while, but we managed to prove a lot of people right, and some people wrong. To those wondering what’s up next for us, here’s a hint:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Don’t know when we’ll start on it, but hopefully it’s sooner rather than later. When we do get around to it, I’ll document the process on the H.A.M.B. as thoroughly as possible.
    Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  4. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

Love the ‘37.....would be proud to own it.....very nice!

loudbang and tartar_sammich like this.
  5. loudbang

loudbang

Car looks GREAT. Be proud of the job you guys did. :)

tartar_sammich likes this.
  6. Thanks y'all!

loudbang likes this.
  7. That looks great !!
    Worth the effort

loudbang and tartar_sammich like this.
  8. Thanks! You bet it was.

loudbang likes this.
  9. Hey y'all, got an exciting update that I thought I would share. Back in February at the Shriners car show in Greensboro, one of the event managers from Charlotte Motor Speedway left his card on the seat of our car. We contacted him and found out that he is going to include our car in the showcase pavilion at the Charlotte AutoFair on October 17-19. It's an indoor display and the cars will be stanchioned off. We're pretty excited, and pretty damned nervous. If any of you find yourselves at the show, swing by and check it out!

10. [​IMG]
    We just finished setting up early in the Xfinity Series garage at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The building is huge, close to 100 yards long. There will be 35+ other cars along with ours, including the Mustang from “Bullitt”. Come see us Oct 17th-19th!