Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Trinidad carpet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodGuy1932, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Hi Guys and Girls,

I am desperately looking for 4 yards of Trinidad carpet to complete my coupe
    would prefer Bronze with Gold Fleck ( like in the black roadster that Brian Bass Built )
    second choice would be Black with Gold Fleck , SMS Fabrics have sold out just wondering if anyone can help a brother out

dan31 likes this.
  2. Rob68

Rob68

3. Hi Buddy , Yeah just sold out completely a few days ago and don't think hes going to able to get anymore thanks for the help though :O)

4. Try ACC Carpet also.

5. Do they still have it? I know it use to be on their website but I couldn't find it listed anymore.

6. Yeah but that is carpet kits for a specific vehicle not the actual bulk carpet. They used to list it as a separate item (under Tuxedo if I remember correctly) that could be bought by the yard and no longer do. Does that mean they no longer offer it in bulk? Seems strange that they would take it off the site if it was still offered that way.

7. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Sorry,should have just sent a pm to the op.

8. Why? This is a question that comes up on a regular basis and it is always good to have current information about the availability of the product.

9. nope all gone :O(

10. this has been very difficult to find the only way now I think if someone has a secret stash hidden somewhere thanks for your help guys , you would think being so popular they would keep it in stock :O(

11. I'll bump this rather than starting a new "thread". I have been looking into this for my coupe as well recently. I may have found an alternative, but no clue how it will hold up in a vehicle. Search up "Glitter, Sparkle, or Sparkly Carpet". Apparently it's a thing for Runway Events, etc... and available in several colors. Unfortunately the only places that seem to have it are in the UK and every auction site add I have found says something about possibly not being able to ship to the U.S. Still may be worth a shot for those of us looking for the now seemingly extinct Trinidad Carpet.

12. hotdamn

hotdamn

Just wanted to bump this thread, anyone found any sources for this stuff??

13. hotdamn

hotdamn

Hello?? Is this thing on??

14. john worden

john worden
    from iowa

Try LeBaron-Bonney Co. in Mass.

15. I'm watching it Del.... anybody else out there want this Kick ass carpet? I do!!!

16. hudson48

hudson48

When I built my roadster(finished June 2012) I got some from ACC. It was the black with gold fleck.They told me then that I got the last of their supply. 2U3A6925 (Medium).jpg

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  17. papajohn

papajohn

Been looking for a while. I think it's hopeless at this point

18. dan31

dan31

I've wanted this carpet ever since I saw it in Bass's . Should have just bought some and put it away. Damn it.

19. In 2013 I bought the last of ACC's black with silver tinzle

Sent from my SM-G955U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

20. papajohn

papajohn

Woo hoo! Scored me a 5 foot by 6 foot hunk of black/chrome Trinidad carpet yesterday at the Snowbusters swapmeet.

Vagrant likes this.