Register now to get rid of these ads!

History SoCal guys looking for info on a club Hi Risers CC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 100% Matt, Oct 23, 2018.

1. 100% Matt

100% Matt

I recently purchased a collection of club plaques and this is one that’s in the collection. It’s a bit larger than your average plaque and has no makers cast. It appears to have some age to it.

Anybody know anything about this club?

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. 100% Matt

100% Matt

3. 100% Matt

100% Matt

4. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

Back in 2003, I took a photo of a neighbor's plaque and posted it on my site .....

[​IMG]
    His name is Mike Grim but he moved away a number of years ago and I'm not sure I could find where he is. I do know a couple of people he may have kept in contact with and I'll see if I can get current info for him. I believe he was a member of this club.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018

5. You can find almost anyone with ZABA search....I looked and there is a Mike Grim in Prescott……

6. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

I ran into someone yesterday who worked with Mike and she said she heard he was now living in Kingman, AZ. Maybe you can track him down there. He may be volunteering with the Senior Center like he was doing when he lived in Lake Havasu City.