Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Bashing Threads"

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by missysdad1, Nov 8, 2018.

1. missysdad1

missysdad1

While I think there is a place for threads which warn of fraud, etc. from various equipment vendors, I also think there is a limit which should be observed. Once the person/company has gotten their act together I think it's time to kill the thread which bashes them. There's one on Bubba's that's got 9 pages, most of the posts are defending his good quality and reminding those who are unhappy that their order wasn't filled fast enough that Bubba is known for quality, not speed, and perhaps their expectations are a little too high for quick delivery.

Perhaps the editors could review these threads maybe once a week and end the ones which are no longer relevant.

tb33anda3rd, hrm2k and Nicholas Coe like this.
  2. 'If'
    If I had to wait 1 - 2 years for a distributor - after paying, I'd be pissed right off! Especially if it came with hollow promises when communication did occur.

Got their act together? This would have to be a permanent situation. But folks keep having problems. Obviously not everyone, but if I was the pissed off guy and I saw someone being fawned over, it would probably make me want to say something. I can't blame people for wanting to do that.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    INVISIBLEKID likes this.
  3. I'm afraid this thread is only going to add fuel to the fire. HRP

hrm2k likes this.