Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage shots from days gone by!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dog427435, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post away my friend! It's a holiday weekend, all pictures are normal sized and enjoyable! NO DRAMA!
    And, you can never have too many Studes!

2. verde742

verde742

LATIN,, enter at your own risk.....

3. Took my first airplane ride in a Republic SeaBee in 1959 at the Oregon Centennial!
    I was six years old!

4. Brizo

Brizo
    from Indy

I rode in SeaBee at age seven in '55 off the Ohio River under US 31 bridge at Louisville

5. scrubba

scrubba

For any of you who are hard core service station enthusiasts , make note of the Julian manufactured metal Pre- Fab office here . The pumps here are Boyle Dayton model #74's on the outside . The pump in the middle looks to maybe a Wayne 615 . Boyle Dayton was bought by Wayne in 1930 . Prior to this , Boyle Dayton pumps , Julian Pumps and Julian buildings were all manufactured in South Central los Angles . In case anyone goes looking for a Julian building , GOOD LUCK as these were RARE in 1927...

6. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. noboD

noboD

In Pa. you go to the store for bread and milk.

8. In MD you would not find anything on the shelves. They clean them out days before the storm.;)

9. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

I think I see my car in that pic!

Bones

10. I am familiar with this car, it started out as a B/FX car campaigned by Rankin Ford in London, Ontario. In the picture shown it is owned by a friend of mine from Woodstock, Ontario.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.