Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration "Jocko" Johnson Aluminum Car Sculptures/Est Value?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FleaBiscuit, Jul 22, 2016.

1. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

@Malcolm Do you happen to have a contact there? I would LOVE to have it go somewhere where it can be displayed for all to see (provided they are willing to actually BUY it, and not want it "donated" like many museums seem to)... but i haven't the slightest clue who to contact there.

Stogy and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

It is extremely likely the Museum has a website and a 'contact us' option. They also probably have a telephone number shown there too. A simple email or phone call asking "who do I talk to about Museum acquisitions" should point you in the right direction.

Ray

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Stogy likes this.
  3. 1929CDAN

1929CDAN

jocko johnson 001.jpg jocko johnson 002.jpg Here are two pictures of mine when I was at the LA Roadster show I think early 90s . Gene Winfield was taking pictures of Jockos goods. Jocko wanted $50.00 a piece. Now I wish I had one. David

Stogy, Nobey, Malcolm and 1 other person like this.
  4. Nobey

Nobey

Dean, I wonder how many of these Jocko tether cars are out there?

Stogy likes this.
  5. 1929CDAN

1929CDAN

Another photo of mine at same show , is this bike the Jocko made bike? jocko 001.jpg

6. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

I sent Tim (Museum Curator) a link to this thread on Saturday. His contact info is on this link:
    https://www.museumofamericanspeed.com/contactus.html