Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Does anyone know the people at Superior Car Parts (Top Irons)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 8-Track, Sep 19, 2017.

1. 8-Track

8-Track

Superior car parts owes me a Bow for my customers top frame.
    I have been e-mailing, calling and leaving messages for a couple of months without any kind of response.
    Is there someone out there that lives in the area that could stop and see if they are in business still? If you know them or what is going on with them? any help is greatly appreciated.

http://www.superiorcarpartsinc.com/index.html

Superior Car Parts, Inc.
    18801 S. Wolf Rd.
    Mokena, Illinois 60448

2. 8-Track

8-Track

3. Budget36

Budget36

Just clicked you link, I noticed they have Facebook, Twitter and something else in the top left corner of the page...if you have any of those accounts, might try posting on them...funny how exposure get's noticed;)

4. 8-Track

8-Track

They have not posted anything on the facebook page since july of 2016

5. 34V8

34V8

They owe me a pair of 34 Cabriolet tie downs since last August. I got an email from them this past September, but nothing since. I met the new owner (Craig Matteson) and his wife last year at this time at the Grand National Roadster Show, but they were a no-show this year. Nice couple, and they seemed engaged in the business, but I'm beginning to get the sense that they may be going...going...and maybe gone. Wonder if we could get someone in the Chicago area to see if they are still in business?

ghector23 likes this.
  6. WTF really

WTF really

7. 34V8

34V8

I did get someone to go to the business address shown on their website. No activity is going on there.

8. Fordors

Fordors

FWIW here is a post from Craig Matteson, June 26,2018

Good Day to all ... this is Craig Matteson ... I am the owner of SCPI and have been for the last 10 years. We are in business and although we have had a rough go the last two years, we are still here and are slowly starting to produce and start to ship again. Ron Grace has had to medically retire and so we have had to move things a couple of time and get resituated. He is helping to make sure the tradition of top frames remain the same. All orders will be honored. My direct email is [email protected] and I can be reached directly at 630-514-0549.

9. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

what he is saying is "we were failing but continued to take your money and not send your stuff. we want you to think somehow it was not our fault."

mgtstumpy likes this.
  10. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

The last time he was here was at 4:46AM today. Send him a PM and maybe talk to Ryan.

11. swo4rd

swo4rd

Whew, wish i had read all this before I ordered top irons for my Ford 180A Dl Phaeton...that was in July and I have only received cryptic messages from mr matterson since then...has anyone come up with a solution to the taking of deposits and inability to produce?