Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Server Bug List...

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Ryan, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I'm working on the email issue now fellas.

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Email notifications are now fixed. Sorry for the issue guys.

3. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Thanks Boss, it seems to be fixed now!:D

4. 54delray

54delray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Fremont NE

Hmmmm? Still not getting email notifications. I assume on all threads I watch, but I know for sure on two threads that get daily posts, Kustom Blues ... and What Ever Happened To.... I even went back in and posted something on each of those threads thinking that would start the notifications back up. Nope. At the top right of the page, I have the 'Unwatch Thread' listed as an option. That means I am "watching" that thread. I also have the proper boxes checked under "Alert Preferences" and "Messages in Threads"
    Thanks in advance if this is something that is fixable
    Bill

5. YJ4000

YJ4000

I am also not getting email notifications.

6. lostmind

lostmind

I'm not getting email notifications on private messages.
    I checked my settings

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Your ISP probably black listed us... We are working on getting off all of those blacklists right now.

8. lostmind

lostmind

Thank you for reply. I believe that's the problem. I just found out today I'm not getting my Ford Barn
    notifications of private messages. Never had a problem there. All my other forums are working. May
    have lost your ID when Windows updated? I'm sure it will eventually work out.

9. Quote function is,nt working at this moment.

10. lostmind

lostmind

You fixed it , I got notifications today. Thanks for your efforts.

11. 54delray

54delray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Fremont NE

Thank you. Whatever you did, I'm on your "good" list again. Notifications hit my inbox now.

12. simpsonrl

simpsonrl

I am getting pop up notifications on my iPhone. If I open them, I am transferred to the post. (I.e. Working correctly).

But if I go to notifications in the app on the iPhone, none of the notifications are up to date. They are all quite old even though the same threads are updated and generating pop ups.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

13. simpsonrl

simpsonrl

Anyone else having similar problems? I think it is something to do with subscribing to a thread.

I un-subscribed and then re-subscribed and the old outdated notifications disappeared. But the new ones did not show up.

I still get the pop up notifications. But as soon as you look at them, they disappear so you have to remember which threads were in the pop ups. I used to be able to go to the "notifications" tab and see the new notifications and then could select them individually.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

14. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi Ryan
    Posts 23 & 26 are replies to you. This issue was happening before the server change but I will ask about it anyways. If you look at those replies the image you took is now a clickable link to view. It should I assume be a thumbnail size image of your picture which if you clic on it goes to fullsize.

Sometimes when you reply the pic shows most of the time it does not...its shows as a clicable text link. I have a workaround because it helps understand the reply when you can see the pic but if you fellas can eliminate the problem it would be better.

Also see below in the next two posts I demonstrated the issue I am describing...

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  15. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

16. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Test 2 with my workaround...​

17. brad2v

brad2v

I can't log in on my cel. Android app. I enter my user name and password, click done and ...nothing

18. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

View attachment 3808642

Image issue still exists when replying to someones post with a picture...when you reply most often but not always the pic that was posted shows as a txt link not a picture.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  19. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

for some strange reason, I cant see some users post. I just get a red x. some are just fine. im using a sm-j727v cell phone.