Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2018 White Wall Rama updated info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OLDTINPUSHER, Jan 21, 2018.

?
  1. yes

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. no

19 vote(s)
    45.2%
  3. maybe

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. OLDTINPUSHER

OLDTINPUSHER

As stated by @Robert J. Palmer we had a meeting last weekend. I had a follow up meeting today with Peter the owner of the resort. Confirmed date this year is Saturday July 28th. We will be having an informal pre party on the Friday before. The resort has a country and western style all you can eat buffet, campfire and live C & W band starting at 5 PM. Many excellent German beers on tap !! Looking to improve the car show, expand the swap meet (but still have just auto parts and related ), Good live music and a couple of more things we are working on.
    Info on the resort and to book rooms:
    http://www.riedlbauersresort.com

STAY TUNED for more info

Fedcospeed and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. wheeldog57

wheeldog57

3. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

The whole package deal is really good.My wife and I got the room and food deal for the weekend and made a mini vaca out of it.All our meals were included in the lodge building.The Friday night buffet was great and the band was good. There is plenty to see around the area but you can just stay there,go swimming,mountain bike trails,bar,go cruising,etc. AND a killer car show is there!!!!!
    Give this show a try and bring your friends.!!

SleightsburghMC likes this.

4. SleightsburghMC

SleightsburghMC

770ADFD3-1BD6-4D0D-A6B4-EF1D3AE26DE6.jpeg I’ll be there. It’s very reasonable in a great spot in the old Catskill Mountain resort area. Lots to see and do. Good times!

5. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

JohnnyDeadwater likes this.
  6. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ted,Can I follow the leader? Ed.

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  7. Riedlbauer's Resort address 57 Ravine Dr, Round Top, NY

From the North-
    New York State Thruway to Exit 21. Take a Left off the Exit and Your Next Right onto Route 23 Toward Cairo. About 5 - 6 miles Take a Left onto Silver Spur Road, go about 1 1/2 miles to your second Stop sign and proceed straight through. Go another mile to the Log Cabin Cafe and stay to your left. After about 2 miles you will hit an intersection with Firehouse, make a left. Go about 1 mile and Take your next right onto Winter Clove Road, and The Next Left onto Ravine Drive To RIEDLBAUER'S RESORT GOLF DRIVING RANGE

From the South-
    New York State Thruway to Exit 20. Take Route 32 Toward Cairo. Just After the Game Farm Road Take the First Left Turn onto Hearts Content Road. Take Your Next Left onto Winter Clove Road, and The Next Left onto Ravine Drive To RIEDLBAUER'S RESORT GOLF DRIVING RANGE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also U.S. 9, U.S. 9W and Taconic Parkway To Route 32 To Cairo Will Lead You To Round Top.

Petejoe likes this.
  8. wouldn't go without you.....and Mark and Greg

lothiandon1940 and edcodesign like this.
  9. any Connecticut guys thinking of going, the trip up last year we took ny22, 199, 82, 32, 23...all back roads, rolling hills and most of it with NO traffic. great cruising.
    would be good to start early and meet for breakfast on 22 that morning.

10. For any one coming from Mass.

U.S. 7 to Mass 23 to N.Y. 23 in a nice trip, however watch your speed in western Mass. and eastern N.Y.

11. HRBOB34

HRBOB34

My son and I went to show!
    Then took the hour plus ride, to Lebanon valley
    dirt car races! Made for a great day!

Fedcospeed and Robert J. Palmer like this.
  12. Is there any other kind of racing?:D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Ranchero59, wheeldog57 and bscc50 like this.
  13. Just put it on the calendar.:cool:

14. car doctor

car doctor

I"m going to try and make it too! I have it marked on my calendar. Is it going to be a 2 day show?

15. Friday July 27 will be having an informal pre party all you can eat buffet, campfire and live Country Western band starting at 5 PM.
    Throw the bull, have some beers, kick back and some fun.

Are you going to be there @LOWDUG37?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Fedcospeed likes this.
  16. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

We will be at the Plymouth Owners Club meet in Michigan on that weekend.

17. We just had a second meeting, we talked about improvements to the show.
    We want the swapmeet to grow but it will remain automotive, automobilia and petroiana!
    No used snowmobiles, lawnmowers, or crap people are too lazy to take to the dump!

Riedbauer's Resort is making improvements as well, the road to the show field will be two lanes and paved. No waiting for cars coming up or down the hill this year.

Friday July 27 will be having an informal pre party all you can eat buffet, campfire and live Country Western band starting at 5 PM.

If anyone is interested-
    We are thinking about a Road Tour starting early Friday afternoon are retuning about 5:00 P.M.

Fedcospeed and tb33anda3rd like this.
  18. car doctor

car doctor

I have 3 or 4 other friends that are planning on coming also if weather is permitting. It will be an 8or 9 hour drive for us.

19. I just Googled Elizabeth P.A.We would very much appreciate you coming all that way!

20. For anyone unfamiliar, this is an aerial view Riedbauer's Resort.

Top left- Main lodge and rooms
    upload_2018-2-11_13-3-27.png

car doctor and tb33anda3rd like this.
  21. JohnnyDeadwater

JohnnyDeadwater
    from Cairo NY

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This year on Friday will be having a pre registration party and Saturday a post party after the show.

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  22. Are street rods welcome ??

23. The admission is per person not per car.

We are splitting the the field in half, the main focus is Traditional Hot Rods and Kustoms.

There will be preferred parking for latter muscle cars and street rods.

Starting in the middle-
    Traditional Hot Rods and Kustoms will back to the midpoint and work south
    Street rods will back to the midpoint and work north
    upload_2018-2-12_16-30-27.png

I am new to the Snipping tool forgive my art work.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    tb33anda3rd and ct1932ford like this.
  24. you could also split the field the other way, starting each section at the south tree line and run three rows north for each section, traditional hot rods on the band stand side, the "other stuff" on the flea market side.

ct1932ford likes this.
  25. We just made a happy little car show, lets put a nice little Deuce roadster right there.

upload_2018-2-13_14-7-40.png

26. I'm bringing the coupe! :confused: It has White Walls:cool: