Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from the big town of Fargo ND

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Josh and the Jalopy, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Josh and the Jalopy

Josh and the Jalopy
    from 58104

Hey guys, Josh from Fargo here. Looking to gain some knowledge and some friends to help me learn the way to build my hotrod. I'm a small engine mechanic by trade and have worked in the automotive field as well. I grew up around muscle cars and classic trucks, but have refined my interest to not only hotrods but I fell in love with traditional post war hotrods. I am also an avid steam nut. My cars are a 29 model A Huckster i'd call it, and a 29 Chevy coupe which is my current build. I'm hoping to put a 371 olds from a 58 88 and possibly model A cross members with ford axles of sorts. That's pretty much what I'm all about.

Attached Files:

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi Josh & welcome. Nice rides. do photo's & keep us posted as they progress along.
    lI really kike your part of the country. Before my wife passed us and another couple would drive up arriving Thanksgiving weekend and us to Guys would do a buffalo hunt. After the hunt we would all go to Deadwood for a couple of days while meat was being processed. Lots of good memories up there.
    Jimmie

3. Josh and the Jalopy

Josh and the Jalopy
    from 58104

Thanks man and will do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app