Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods HAPPY NEW YEARS to all our fellow H.A.M.B.E.R.S.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bruce Fischer, Dec 30, 2017.

1. 002.JPG Just an early HAPPY NEW YEARS to all you guys{ and gals} on this board. I hope you all have a GREAT and SAFE NEW YEARS. Its going to be cold here all next week. I had the 56 Chrysler in town yesterday and boy all the tourist were just staring at her.1 guy in the next lane to me almost rear ended a car just looking at me. It was funny because I could see his wife yelling at him. LOL. If it doesn't snow I will be using her again next week again. Going to cut some fire wood and add to the pile today for a while. The fire place has been going every night here. Let all hope for a better new year for our health and our old cars. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all here on the board. Bruce. View attachment 3759214

2. Thanks Bruce. You have a great New Year too. Your cabin looks so cozy. I'm glad you kept the Chrysler. I know you like wagons. But I'd like to see you find a H.A.M.B. friendly one.;) Maybe you will in 2018. Bruce you and everyone , Stay safe, and have a very blessed and {HAPPY NEW YEAR! } Ron....

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  3. WTF really

WTF really

Happy New Year to you and yours. Cheers

4. MMM1693

MMM1693
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bruce, same to and your family! Gonna have to put another log or two on the fire here. I just checked the weather bug and the temp is -14 and with the wind it says feels like -32!

5. Happy New Year Bruce and your family. Sunny Girl seems to have the right idea, curl up in front of the fire place.:) It is snowing here and 20 degrees . Going to try out the new snow blower, what fun!:rolleyes: LOL.

6. LOU WELLS

LOU WELLS
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from IDAHO

Happy New Years to you and all of the folks and keep the shiny side up... Carroll-Shelby-in-Cobra1.jpg

7. Back at you Bruce,looks like 2018 will come in and hammer the South with brutal cold all next week,the weatherman isn't calling for snow but lows in the teens & single digits and this ain't normal for us.

Ladyhrp is sick of hearing me say." I hate winter",I don't know how you guys deal with deep snows & the numbing cold up North,could it possibly be alcohol. :D HRP

8. Happy, safe and prosperous 2018 to you as well, Bruce, and to all the HAMBsters out there.:D......Don.

9. A very happy and safe NEW YEAR to all of my fellow H.A.M.B ers out there. I’d also like to say thank you for your welcoming me to this great forum, i appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

mad mikey, catdad49, loudbang and 6 others like this.
  10. Deuces

Deuces

Cheers guys and gals!!!!!
    Happy New Year too you all...:) IMG_20171221_200044.jpg

11. traffic61

traffic61
    from Owasso, OK

Happy New Year Bruce and to all my fellow Hambers! May 2018 be a prosperous one filled with all the blessings that we could ask for.

12. The37Kid

The37Kid

HAPPY NEW YEAR! New Years resolutions need a separate thread. :);)Bob

13. Just a thought,if you plan on ringing in the New Year and over indulge at a party or a bar,please call a friend or a cab,I don't want to read about anyone in the hamb family being arrested or worse. HRP

14. Deuces

Deuces

We'll do hrp..... Chances are, I'll probably be sitting home getting hammered tomorrow night...:confused::)

mad mikey and loudbang like this.
  15. Ron , funny you should say that. I am talking to a guy that has a 59 ford station wagon now. Hopefully the deal will go thru. That would be a GREAT to start 2018!!!!Bruce.

16. MMM, I started our fire place up early today since the wifes home to keep an eye on it while I am out cutting wood. Later on I will come back in and have a drink and take a nap with my toes nice and cozy in front of the fire place. LOL.Bruce.

17. Danny, that afternoon drink sure helps me deal with the cold weather.LOL.Bruce.

mad mikey, loudbang and chryslerfan55 like this.
  18. Chryslerfan55 and thanks to all the help I have gotten from everyone over the years on here.Bruce.

mad mikey, loudbang and chryslerfan55 like this.
  19. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hambpy New Year Bruce...
    Jazzed up the living room abit...;)

little chilly up this way too... -4F

HNYB.jpg

mad mikey, catdad49, loudbang and 3 others like this.
  20. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

21. Stogy likes this.
  22. Deuces

Deuces

Happy New Year!!! ;) happy-new-year-animated-gifs-images.gif

23. Stogy, even the dog SUNNY GIRL liked all the cars .Thanks Bruce.

mad mikey, loudbang and Stogy like this.
  24. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Happy Brew year to all you Hoodlums..ha ha ha...love and busted knuckles.....Mac from Houston...

25. I have been guilty in the past of overindulging on new years eve but I quit that almost 20 years ago.

We did enjoy sitting around the old Franklin fireplace picking & bending the elbows. HRP

380404_340075089354341_1240393030_n-1.jpg

26. I bet someone counts the cans. :D HRP

Bruce Fischer and mad mikey like this.
  27. Deuces

Deuces

Great right arm exercise...;)

Bruce Fischer and mad mikey like this.
  28. loudbang

loudbang

Well we get our celebration before you guys in the states but that means we are a year older 1/2 a day quicker. Getting this in a bit early as this afternoon I will be entertaining some of my "distractions" and later tonight well be drinking some cold ones with a bunch of naked ladies, :rolleyes: the best way to ring in the new year LOL.

Best to everybody, Bruce and his kin and let's hope 2018 is better than 2017

1514651817795.gif