Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration A Crap Ton Of New Swag...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 27, 2017.

1. 2rustynutz

2rustynutz
    from Oregon

x2. I need two beanies and a shirt . :)

2. 2rustynutz

2rustynutz
    from Oregon

Hello. Ryan, are you restocking the sold out swag ? (beanies , shirts and hats ) Thanks

3. Just got my order in, been wanting a hat for a while now. Thanks Ryan:D

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. MMM1693

MMM1693
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for the quick turn around, and yes she is beautiful!

5. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

From the description of "the King longsleeve": "Chicks dig a man that knows style... and this shirt advertises it. So, expect your batting average to improve when wearing this one."
    That's a sales pitch you can't refuse. Yep, ordered!

6. BillysBadFurDay

BillysBadFurDay

7. Jake Sippl

Jake Sippl
    from Detroit MI

Just ordered my shirt!

8. dmdeaton

dmdeaton

I need a beanie, its cold outside!

9. when did they start calling them beanies?

10. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Why! What do you call them ?

11. winter cap, watchmens cap, wool hat, winter hat, stocking hat, or just a hat i never heard them called a beanie.
    the only hats i ever heard called a beanie, just covered the very top of the head, some of which had a propeller on top.

12. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

OK, Here I have always known them as Beanies.

13. i did google "beanies" and L.L. Bean has them listed as such. i consider them the authority on out door gear.
    actually if it is cold out and my head is cold i don't care if they are called a condom. [insert joke on me here]:D;)

14. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

15. dmdeaton

dmdeaton

Beanies here in OH.

16. real life field test: jalopy journal beanie easily keeps head warm to 0°.........tested and approved.

17. F&J

F&J

Listen TED.. oh, oh, there is that "listen" again...you know some chit will be spewed!! Hey, you Wussies down by NYC... western CT ...cold? oh boo hooo. here is a COPY/PASTE of a post I did a few minutes ago on my RI friends resto thread on AACA...he is a writer TOO! Ok, his book, is ON my coffee table in MY NEW ROOM that did not exist just a few days ago!

QOUTE
    Hey, Cold? I was up at 2am today to stuff the woodstove as it was FIVE BELOW F ! No end in the forecast to this "natural?.. LOL" severe and RARE frigid cold in sight!! I just (9am) looked out our South windows to our lot..my sons big black 4dr K3500 Diesel is still sitting there...He and a friend went out for Diesel additive last eve, as most all Diesels are now gelling as they go down the road...it's the added wind-chill on the fuel lines & filters...! Ok, he had said even some gas jobs are failing too! So I then looked out to the top barn where my 66 K20 Camper Special is garaged... no tracks in the snow, so he did not try to take that one to get to his Town DPW job this early morn... I KNOW that ONE will START! and will get there! LOL..

edit...I just called my son, thinking he got a ride to his work...nope, he is in his end of our home...he did try to get there in that truck, (the dashboard outside temp showed 10 BELOW Zero!! at 6am!)but he had to turn around and fight it back home, it was gelling-up... we do have more options for two! spare reliable vehicles that are here, my 66 k20 and his unregistered vw late model gas-engined jetta,...oh... my own daily driver1970 vw t3 wagon broke down due to a non working efi fuel pump on Saturday just as the snow started at my bank, but not fixed yet, and I do have spares...and we will carry on... no biggy...lol
    END QUOTE from AACA site

Oh Ted, I have no idea (yea, right) WHY I ended up on this swag thread for the FIRST time right NOW! Oh, then I read your crybaby slop, then go to page one...oh, shit dam... I sure like Dem old school GARAGE cuties on that CALENDAR...OH.. guess what?... 1951 year??? WTF??? I was born on Dec 31 1951...hmmmmnnnnn.. Ok, RYAN, get that damn thing shipped quick...or I will send Jamie" KidCampbell71 " (a Tejan too), over to help you lick the stamps! I was thinking that the $3+ shipping for priority was stupid low, so I at first did click two day at $7 somethin...but SHIT! I want,,,no! I NEED that LAST piece for my new room.. so I clicked Express one day nonsence..$40! Hey, Listen... I AM worth it! LMFAO! hurry up cash that PPal as I am damn near broke , broken Vw, drivers permit expired, house 1/2 year tax bill waits, need food shoppin; soon,,, so get on it! Lol..oh and I recently burned my only "card" a debit one...it kinda stressed me...and the stove needed a lil kicker.. Hey ted, the cuties at that Fallout show shown here when you first met me, by sight...what? are you stalkin me? , I DID get my pic taken with them cuties, and that cop car, posin like I owned it, with the big guy in the seat nor seeing me! LOL.. ! but those pics were send onto my recently deleted FB page by Cowboy Matt, who know is just recently fighting a brain tumor at 25yrs old!... that FB page only went 4 months...lol but it did the job I needed..done.
    100_2373.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  18. banjorear

banjorear

Ordered two of those red wool ball caps; one for me and one for my pop. Love them than they look great. Good job, boss!

19. i am not stalking you......as far as you know.:D;)
    did you get a shot of the cutie selling ice cream in the vintage out fit?

20. F&J

F&J

Ummm Ted... This is kinda gettin me feelin sorry for you western Ct guys!!... Geez, Ted, I keep telling yous'e guys, gals and local peeps...That "I chat em ALL" ...yo...I don't miss a chance, and...if no chance apparent?... I will MAKE one!

100_1246.JPG
    she's hidin''...come on out REALLY purdy Blonde Cutie!!!... so I can get your name, listen to that sweet Hungarian accent still lingering after being in our lands for 20 years..oh, and his name too, how long they've been together..., their differing ages...simply do not matter...to them...nor I..

oh. next pic was taken from behind Vinny from NYC, cool accent..Da Bronx, sitting with pretty wife cutie who after he said NYC, SHE said LOUDLY which borough! Oh, but he invited me to come join them at their club run at Coney Island in summer of 2018...says "did you ever hear of the home of Nathans hot dogs"...Geez I had to feel sorry for him TOO, Ted!! ..... I told him all the names of the parks there, Luna Park, named for the sister of the owner back then, then also Steeple Chase, Etc Etc!! ... Beach Boys sang "I get around.." :)

100_1248.JPG

oh, and yes, I sure did tell her that dress looked so pretty on HER! No joking there at ALL! It was sincere! I don't recall if I asked if she has a younger sister here??? I think so! Hmnnnn..??.. Bye! Hey, my new tires came today, my Kid says they were dropped at his door some point this afternoon... Ok, tires for a dead car...Oh, and he says just now.. A potential big storm grew from "nowhere" to hit Thursday!! I told him he better rest up as it might be a 3 dayer for State/town Municpal Plow drivers..and he is a "townie DPW", not "big boy pants" State of CT DOT like I was... He whines at a recent 15 hour shift? Sheesh,... our contract in the 80s, was no rest break was mandatory till between 17th and 21st hour! Wussies... lol..

catdad49 likes this.
  21. catdad49

catdad49

She Is A Cutie, and the truck ain't bad, either! Hope you're ready for the big storm! Stay Safe, Frank.

F&J likes this.
  22. F&J

F&J

Cat, She really was very pretty and with the accent added?..sweetie! Ok That Truck, maybe Massachusetts?..a tube on the RR, must have had a wrinkle or a nail...ran it flat to get to safe spot on I-84 just east of Hartford, quite a ways from Glastonbury. He called a Tolland wrecker service which is even further to the east than where he went flat approaching the E.Hartford "mixmaster mess" just east of the Ct river... Tolland, I lived as a kid 1962-75..and much later, 4 years after the divorce..He wanted the truck towed to his swap space so he could set up! LOL...Ok, I helped to pull the truck off, I Yelled for "dick onlookers" to HELP!! no, too busy "posin?".. ..it was stuck, as it just balled up that tire..I did see a good used unmounted tire laying near it later on!.. Idiot Son Joe and other Idiot Dave50 onlooked "from a distance, Dad", "too far away to help pull on it!" yea, right.. Storm looks like a just dusting coming on NWS site? IDK...

As soon as I get some extra $ I will see what other Hamb stuff I can use "in my room" < ooohh another Beach Boys song?? LOL..

catdad49 likes this.
  23. 1940Willys

1940Willys

Santa brought me some Hamb Swag, a Roth pencil sketch willys.JPG DSCN5527.JPG DSCN5528.JPG esque sign and me daughters discovery of the Pencil Sketch App

catdad49 and F&J like this.
  24. F&J

F&J

Well, thanks to 1940Willys ^^^ABOVE post ^^ >>> taking the time/effort to post pix of more stuff.... I then went thru ALL the store items..and....I just ordered two more things I NEED ...oh...and WANT... But, I went for two day priority at like only 30 freakin cents more than "ground" shipping...geez another CHEAPASS frank price on that 2 day! Ok, I can't do $$-overnight price, as I need to get my 66 K20 out of our winter sleepy barn and go get some food, snowstorm & high wind drifts? SOON!...and that food ain't as cheap as what I just bought...OK?

ok, one is a "telling" shirt for me, I will post a pic of that one me, and also my calendar in it's "spot" that I just figured out last night!..but the other item is a clothing for my GF, ...well, one of them...but you WON"T be seeing her wear THAT on here...OK? ..... no way, Jose!

Hey, I dread typical online purchase forms OK? but once again, anything on this website runs like "idiot proof", so I know I clicked the "right stuff"...<< oh, that was a movie title, Right? LMAO... idiot me,..a smiling one.

EDIT>..Ok, I posted this, then went to get a 2nd coffee (tell Jamie..lol)..So the kitchen window faces DUE South...oh, oh,.."pink sky in morning, sailors take warning" ...I can't say I ever saw a daybreaking, vibrant pink and powder blue, striped sky like this before?? Hhhnnnn.. "we shall see...... what we shall see!"

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    catdad49 likes this.
  25. catdad49

catdad49

Chuckles, have my new HAMB Full Custom shirt on as I'm reading this. Ah, life's little pleasures! Good day, all.

F&J likes this.
  26. F&J

F&J

oh, you got the last parts right....WoW the fancy text Italics text! too!.. no lie... but Dude! You know the drill... "pics".." or it didn't happen".. Yur shirt !!Cardaddy!

oh, and I WILL put up a pic of my GF in that hamb attire.....as soon as I pick out one special "garage gal" for me...er,.. no!...THE perfect "Rude Girl"... !

as......I also roll with people from all over the world here in my local...but a special kindred with the 'islanders" off the SE coast of our lands... from Jamaica, B.V.I. , P.R., and D.R..

The Razztamunz...'dem rock to Desmond Dekker, &"shanty town"

"Rude boys"...."Rude girls"

oh....in there too.."Rude Boys cannot fail.... " ....(I>WILL find the right One!!) lol,

....storm looks worserer!! <(sp) lol.....as time rolls on here, this morn! Super Drifts I am thinking.. but as usual, hidden in the future! Bye, got to put ATF in the 66..and face the CROWDS at the store.....OOOhh Baby, chat me some more storm shoppin' cuties today!! must brush up on my Hispanic words...soon..! Hamb cutie Attire is due in, after the storm!! Get cracking, Frank!

27. catdad49

catdad49

Pics?! Funny, I was thinkin' that when I was typing it. Maybe......later. Como se llama? (What is your name), Muy bonita( very pretty), that should get you started. Enjoy your journey! I also had a 66 C-10 (mine was a City truck, but I did haul some things in it). We are going to get snow here over night (nothing like up North), but it really f...s things up here. I'm sure that they are already closing things at least for tomorow, ain't it a Hoot!!

F&J likes this.
  28. F&J

F&J

Yo Fran, I don't need Spanish words to "date them", I DID need the right ones at the store to find great "greens" or spices for my Stew,...which came out most excellent! Ok , I DID get my Swag! BEFORE it was supposed to be here!! WoW, Jamie must have licked those Stamps FAST!

Ok, I opened the bag thing with the White Knowbody Shirt, AND the Cutie tank top first! Wow, from Ryan's catalog picture, I thought it was one that went down a LOT lower than a tank, and it looked like it was flared out,at the bottom... so, I figured I could get some of my girls here to model it with just black see through tights! Nope, it IS a tank! so slacks or short-shorts WILL be required! I also thought that pic made it too low cut on the front, but it is perfect, not too revealing! Nice!....Oh, the size looks purrrrfect for my girls!!

Then I struggle to open that self stick envelope flap for the 1951 Calendar, same year as MOI !,... I start to eagerly slide it out... no Chit !!, I made a weird noise like Aaaghhhrraaa... Like light lonnnggg growl of WOW,,,, the colors POPPED and just floored me, no lie! I Love all three things I got !! Bye..the room is NOT finished yet, or cleaned! OK? The flags...that Old Glory was on my Dads casket, and the other is part of our long history here in the great USA! hate and discrimination is not tolerated here in my neighborhood, nor in the city due south! I love the diversity!! Bye,,

EDIT!! Hey, Frank is not desperate for a cutie if you are puzzled by that Sewing Seamstress mannequin! THAT belongs to the epic wife of an epic friend of mine! I worked so hard to finishing the intall of new cloth on Dec 24! Finished at 5:20PM, just to email her that it was DONE! It will be eventually used as décor in her Seamstress business! They both took me in on Thanksgiving! I had no place to go to be with a great family.. even the epic mutual Friend Freddy who is from the British Virgin Islands! Oh, geez, this guy shows NO emotions at all! We went for a little ride in a young family members FAST car that afternoon, Fred was RF, I was LR none had seat belts on...until we talked the driver into one, to keep him from sliding out of his seat! No lie.. Wow such speeds we had going ...I should have known it was to be a wild ride...when as we went to get in, they both set their wine goblets on the roof of another car!!!! No spillin, that way! LMFAO!!
    100_2416.JPG 100_2421.JPG 100_2417.JPG 100_2419.JPG 100_2423.JPG 100_2424.JPG 100_2425.JPG 100_2427.JPG

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    catdad49 likes this.
  29. catdad49

catdad49

Wow, you got the room looking pretty spiffy. The lamps/shades are my cup o tea! Hasta luego.

F&J likes this.
  30. why was i picturing a spool coffee table?

catdad49 and F&J like this.