Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Mirror Muff

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by firemangordy, Dec 7, 2016.

1. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Damn. When did muffs come back in style? I've been making 'em shave for, goin' on, 20 years now.:confused:

2. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Isn't the objective of one's mirror being smooth would to be called "Au Natural" rather than being bordered by fir?

3. Putting hair round it gives an aiming point in my books, why not bring back a regional "look"?
    Dingle balls, wheel muff, mirror muff and long hair fuzzy headliner plus hairy package tray, organ tubes on your speakers and plastic Appleton Spots..... different strokes indeed but all those items had a seller which means more than one person bought them.
    Don't stifle talent, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz.
    I didn't build it for you and I can't criticize your taste or lack thereof.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. mike bowling

mike bowling

I'd forgotten how funny some of this was ( and sick). Glad it got sent back through.
    Funny, ah yes, hmmm, where's my lemonade? Someone's taken my lemonade! DSCN2087.JPG

5. flatheadtommy

flatheadtommy

Never heard of a Mirror Muff , but back in my day we just called them Muffs, and if you used them just right you could floss your teeth at the same time.

6. flatheadtommy

flatheadtommy

Now I know the world is upside down, what is wrong with you young guys, back in my day we loved our muffs, we dreamed about them and hot rods all during our school days, now you guys are using them to clean mirrors, I don't get it and how the heck do you get her up on the side of your car to use that muff to clean that mirror, kinda makes me glad I was a teenager back in the 50's and 60's " MUFF LIFES MATTER "

7. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

That hole area can come in a variety of ways: long, short, styled, and smooth.

8. flatheadtommy

flatheadtommy

OH , now I get it , your not using that muff to clean the mirror you want her to surround it with her muff, now thats a different story

9. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just curious, have any of you googled the words "mirror muff"? You may want to make sure your wife isn't watching over your shoulder.

10. flatheadtommy

flatheadtommy

Next thing somebody will be looking for is a set of balls that some nitwits would hang off their rear bumper or trailer hitch !

11. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Yeh, that just screams class don't it!

flatheadtommy and chryslerfan55 like this.
  12. flatheadtommy

flatheadtommy

Look at this, over in China they use the real thing. 1414645187530.jpeg

13. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Now thats a hard act to follow!

14. flatheadtommy

flatheadtommy

Imagine if this guy got rear-ended , he would set a new land speed record ! 1414645187530.jpeg

15. Balled tires
    You know they dont have to work at getting that boar in there, he knows hes going down the road a piece to service someones sow and he just hops right in.
    Back to furry muffs, lets agree that we wouldn't wear one in public.

16. Hollywood-East

Hollywood-East

7 page's.... Muff

Last one I saw was 20 yrs.ago... An my expression was like buckwheat on the lil' rascals!