Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical What did my niece find in the woods?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Thommyknocker, Oct 20, 2017.

1. This car is already starting to come together.

2. Jim Lato

Jim Lato

I agree, let’s just get rid of that old car for the state. You are a tree hugger remember?! Must... fix... the.... world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clay Belt likes this.
  3. kimfmx

kimfmx

Get back to the site with a leaf blower and check out the area around it. Could be more there.

Sent from my SM-G850F using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Hot Rods Ta Hell and saltflats like this.
  4. chubbie

chubbie

I have the rest of the Body to that 1925? dodge bros. yes I would sell it.. cheap

upspirate likes this.
  5. wrenchbender

wrenchbender

Hey Tom I'm in mo and I started with less with my t coupe lol but I can only start with nothing cause that's about all I can afford lol I know where some other parts are like a cowl and doors lol

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Thommyknocker likes this.
  6. Hollywood-East

Hollywood-East

Since there's a lot of Dodge part's showing up for sale on this thread, Anyone have a windshield frame for a 27 coupe? Desperately need one.. Thanx

7. scotts52

scotts52

I found the remains of a 34 Plymouth sedan out in the woods one time. I had everything loaded and was headed back to the road. I happened to look back as I was getting onto the gravel road when I saw a sign on the ground. It said it was Indian land. Now what to do. If I put it back I'm dumping it, if I continue with it I've done so without permission.

FWIW, I did speak to a sheriff prior to this and he said if it's on public land that it was ok to haul it home.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  8. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Not from the same car now are they :D

9. exterminator

exterminator

Reminds me of the time I was given this early 50s chevy by a landlord of this vacant house who the previous tenant left. I put it on a trailer and was driving when a lady stopped me and said this was her car and where was I taking it. I told her the story and she wanted me to take it to her now house.For $200 I would and she refused to pay anything so I unloaded the car right there at the side of the road. The end.

Hollywood-East likes this.
  10. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

Rake or perhaps a metal detector if you can borrow one. Might find additional parts or another car. It's at least cool yard art to start, but interestingly enough, members have posted available cowl and doors.

11. What is it out there? They say the body on the Coleman Coupe was found in the woods in Colorado.o_O

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  12. gschwen

gschwen
    from Hemet

Even if you don't do anything with the rest of it, the deck lid and rear panel below the deck lid could probably be useful to someone.

13. My SIL put a damper on the kid's efforts, but I did find out where it is if you guys want to have a go at it.
    Rock Bridge Memorial state park, on the "Devil's Icebox" trail.

14. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

That's not far from me.

15. Los_Control

Los_Control
    from TX

Time to be the uncle you always wished you had ... go pick up the kids and go get it!
    Your brother will love you for it and so will the kids.

16. What's an SIL? son in law?