Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from central IL.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Hoffy1980, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Hoffy1980

Hoffy1980

I only have a 94 ranger with a 2.3. I enjoy working on my truck and an old suzuki gs. I'm not a mechanic just a parts replacer. Its easy to talk over my head.I'm hoping to learn how to upgrade my motor and delete the efi. Most people hate that idea but its what I'm going to do. I just need to find some ideas on the intake for a dhead truck motor. I can get a 4 plug head but not sure if its in good condition. I will find out sooner or later. Thanks for the add.

2. WTF really

WTF really

I'm new here myself. From what I understand this is a place for American made vehicles from 1964 and older. I could be wrong though. But either way welcome.

3. WTF really, you are dead spot on, correct. QUOTE: From what I understand this is a place for American made vehicles from 1964 and older.

Welcome to the H. A . M. B., both of you car guys !

4. topher5150

topher5150

I was thinking you were being a little rough on the newbs...didn't realize his HAMB name was WTF Really

5. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. Do not take this bad as I do not intend this post to bash anyone but most of you need to actually read the Hamb rules & guidelines before posting or quoting them. Here is a paste from those rules and guidelines -

The HAMB is dedicated to spreading the gospel of traditional hot rods and kustoms to hoodlums world wide. That's right; TRADITIONAL. If you've come here to discuss anything other than Hot Rods or Customs built in a style representative of 1965 or before, you've come to the wrong forum.
    So from the above quote vehicles & styles of 1966 and newer model years are not accepted.
    Jimmie

X38 likes this.
  6. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA

Yeah this could be the wrong forum for you know, don't leave just learn if Hot rodding is your passion. If one day you hope to get a pre 65 car this is the place to learn. Just a tip, if you ever post anything about new style cars you will get your post deleated. We like our rules round hear. Good luck

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app