Register now to get rid of these ads!

Repo Fulton Visor SUCKS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by theorangecouch, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

IMG_6215.JPG IMG_6216.JPG
    It's on. Little surprised the first time I pulled out from behind a semi at 70 mph. I think it looks cool. Only had one person tell me it looks 'off'.

the oil soup likes this.
  2. jeffgies

jeffgies

What's the proper installation of the Fulton dogbones? Should there be any contact between the 'inside' parts of the brackets and the vehicles drip rails? By that, I mean the small clamping section where the stainless arches are clamped. Or should the only contact of the dogbone to the vehicle be inside the jamb area, under the drip rail. I have 800-series dogbones that I need to adapt (make deeper) for installation on a '51 F1.
    Thanks

3. shineRUMRUN

shineRUMRUN

GREAT READING, EXCEPT THE THE GUY WITH THE CRAMP IN HIS ASS. I would be interested in a visor for my 1938 nash Lafayette sedan if you can help me out ?as I prefer vintage accessories . please sent info including phone # so I can call . thanks

4. jeffgies

jeffgies

Come on, someone's gotta have a idea or suggestion on the proper mounting of the dog bones.

5. sydvicousmarx

sydvicousmarx

I found a NOS visor for my 1952 Chevy Deluxe coupe for a steal ($150) ,the only problem is that it only includes the side visor pieces and does not include the center piece. I have been looking everywhere for a center piece, even checking with repro sellers with no luck. I am not sure if it's a Fulton but it mounts directly to the drip rails and is flat light green in color. Anyone that can help me visor my 52, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

6. lonejacklarry

lonejacklarry
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Contact MotherTrucker on this forum. He knows all there is to know about sun visors.

7. sydvicousmarx

sydvicousmarx

Yep, I did. I also found a Pekat visor for my car for $300. Loupeestuff liked the Pekat and told me that the green NOS visor would not work on my car especially when I mentioned the look I am going for. He said that I probably would happiest with a Fulton Deluxe 1000 series

8. sydvicousmarx

sydvicousmarx

I bought the Peckat and it is the exact look that I wanted!! Now I need to decide whether or not to strip off the paint and chrome the end pieces. I probably will since I have saw a few Peckats on older cars with chrome end pieces and they look Gangster![​IMG]

9. miwi

miwi
    from Germany

You got an PM

10. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Hey fellas - if you want to ask the poster if he has Fulton Visors available or for sale, send him a Private Conversation instead of posting.

Thanks.

Corvette Fever likes this.
  11. Steve Stratton

Steve Stratton

Mother trucker the poster doesn't except private conversations... What do you recommend ?

12. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Mothertrucker has been banned so there is no contact through the HAMB.

13. swiss39coupé

swiss39coupé

14. swiss39coupé

swiss39coupé

Hello Mother Trucker
    PM is not working. I like to get in contact with you.
    Regards Daniel

15. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Mothertrucker has been banned so there is no contact through the HAMB

Hollywood-East likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.