Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Member here

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Gr8punkin, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Gr8punkin

Gr8punkin

I've read threads on here more than once before, but never really worried about joining the site until last week when I read an entire thread about project area 51 or the "more door" Mercury. I was blown away with that project, especially since I have 1950 four door Merc, that i started to chop when I was 19 years old and didn't know what the hell I was doing. Now I'm 41 and the biggest difference is I can admit my lack of knowledge. However I do still have my 50 and its incomplete poorly thought out chop.
    So my plan is to clear a few other projects off of my plate, like installing a painless harness into a 1968 Rolls Royce. I also have to rebuild the suspension and engine on my wife 67 Galaxie.
    After those two are done I want to get back to work on the 50 Mercury, and hopefully my son who is 9 soon to be 10 will want to help me with it, and don't be surprised when I come asking for the knowledge of members of this site.

els likes this.
  2. 38 delivery

38 delivery

Welcome from ga!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

els and Gr8punkin like this.
  3. els

els

WELCOME TO A COOL CRAZY PLACE.

Gr8punkin likes this.
  4. Gr8punkin

Gr8punkin

Thanks els, I'm definitely having fun reading all of the randomness. Not to mention the crazy talented people, makes me want to get an english wheel.

els likes this.

5. els

els

Yes, this H.A.M.B. ride will make you want to do cool stuff.