Register now to get rid of these ads!

H A M B Drag Action

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by Mr. Mac, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

The little car did pretty good considering the heat and slow 60 fts. 11.30s every run.
    We had the car pretty rich but we just left it there. rear eng dragster mokan 2017.jpg RED Mokan 2017.jpg burn out Mokan 2017.jpg

catdad49, Sancho and millelacsrick like this.
  2. bobw

bobw

That's really good performance. Have you got a skinny driver? What do you plan on doing to lower the 60' times? I'm hoping for lower 60' times tomorrow, if the rain stops. 125 mile tow, but free racing.

Your car is sure attractive. I'll bet it has a sound all its own too.

3. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Well bobw the driver is no light weight:D:D over 200lbs. We think we probably have the wrong converter in the car and to low of 1st gear in the tranny but the car runs under the SDRA index so we will change that stuff out during the winter. Thanks for your comments and yes the car does have a sound all to it's own, A bunch of pissed off bee's.
    Good luck on tomorrow's racing.

4. bobw

bobw

Took the car to Brainerd Sunday morning. Went through tech. Started to rain. Didn't look too promising. Went home.

5. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Darn, We probably have all been there many times. We have a SDRA race next weekend in southern Okla and guess whats going to be there, Yep the leftovers from the Tx Storm.

6. spanners

spanners

Very nice times for a fresh car. Hopefully we'll see some video footage.

7. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Well if I could figure out how to do it I would. Your very good at it so you might have to teach me:)
    Oh, and I love your videos.