Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Sorry that photo is a bit rough, but here´s what you could end up with if you want the proportions of the earlier 'bird. A lot of work though - moved the front wheels forwards, shortened the wheelbase and then shortened the tail too, then you can start remaking the roof.
    From this...
    [​IMG]
    to this...
    59-tbird.jpg

charleyw, SquintBoy, RamJet1 and 7 others like this.
  2. Why not just bring her down to earth, some paint and wheels.....

3.jpg

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  3. Here's one I'd like to see... (apologies, I stole the pic off the 'Kustoms' thread)

custom.jpg

Can somebody 'lower' the roof? Not chop it, but drop the entire greenhouse down on the body by about 2", the amount of the vertical dogleg coming off the vent window line. AND 'pancake' the roof, removing the 'crown', making the roof extend back level from the windshield header. This will require recontouring the hood too....

I figure this will effectively lower the top by about 3 1/2" overall.

4. NewbVetteGuy

NewbVetteGuy

Hmm... My first ever post on here was "disappeared" by an Admin as if it never existed...

Are there any guidelines I should be aware of before posting on this thread? I feel like I probably committed some sort of JalopyJournal faux pas, but I don't have any sort of PM from an Admin so I'm not sure what it was....

Thanks,
    Adam

5. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Adam I think your post was a 79? Corvette and we here are 64 and older cars. Sorry but you need a different forum or just do not mention your car and enjoy this great sight! Gary

6. James D and Themoose--- Thanks really like the shortened T Bird look and the change in stance and color of my son's 59.
    The reason to ask for the 2 seater version is a question was asked on the 332-428 FEForum and I commented I'd ask in this thread. HAMB was given full credit for your efforts.
    Thanks again >>> Movin/on

James D likes this.
  7. roof.jpg

kiwijeff likes this.
  8. waylow64bird

waylow64bird
    from Buffalo MN

Can some body french this hood ornament into my hood please and thank you [​IMG][​IMG] right in the middle of the Bird

Sent from my iPod touch using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

9. Here´s the ghosted view of the car/s if any of your guys want to try and figure out where to cut. The roof is anything but stock btw.

Attached Files:

OahuEli and 2redrovers like this.
  10. 1.jpg

kiwijeff and OahuEli like this.
  11. Squablow

Squablow

I really like the baby bird '59 concept. Seeing it in those proportions, I can really see the design progression between the '57 and 58-60. I always used to think that the 58-60 Thunderbird was a total departure from the '57 but seeing it in 2 seater form, they do share quite a few styling cues.

12. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

Straight out of the "Coulda Shoulda Woulda" file. The '63 Ranchero 500!

63 Ranchero 500.jpg

13. NashRodMan

NashRodMan

^^^^^^ WOW! I like that!!

14. You can certainly see that the starting point was the same, but that the origins of the design didn't really survive the transition to a four seater car.

15. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

How 'bout a chopped and stretched '59 TeeChero?

9. 59-Ford-T-bird Ranchero chopped, lowered, stretched.jpg

LeoH, kiwijeff, 2redrovers and 2 others like this.
  16. An easy one, for some of you, this mac pc makes me want to throw it across the street with these photos, I can't even get the photos stored on it to come up in a separate screen !
    Anyway can some one shrink the first two photos (t-bucket/bike on left and truck on right harleyTb.jpg truckmeat.jpg badmoonnight.jpg ) and place them in the left/right upper corners of the last photo (white Henry J) so I can have all 3 photos in one please and thank you

17. Thanks man, now I have all my vehicles in one photo

themoose likes this.
  18. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

One more for the T Bird. Did these a few years ago and a couple of people thought this one was a real prototype.:D 4. 59-Ford-T-bird Ranchero prototype.jpg

ElAndy, kiwijeff, triman62 and 3 others like this.
  19. triman62

triman62

Could someone Please, put the bed on my Hudson truck, and paint it all black. Thanks for all your work I enjoy looking at the work that you do. Picture0730171457_1.jpg Picture0813171944_1.jpg

20. 2redrovers

2redrovers

Looking at the first photo, I'd like to see a version of the Hudson as a delivery, the van overlapping in the background was too tempting

triman62 likes this.
  21. triman62

triman62

I was tempted to do a delivery with the stepdown Hudson myself. 00N0N_lfnnHiYlVJl_600x450.jpg s-l1600p.jpg

22. 2redrovers

2redrovers

waylow64bird likes this.
  23. black hudson.jpg

ElAndy, OahuEli, kiwijeff and 4 others like this.
  24. triman62

triman62

Moose, Thank You, That is a work of art. It is more beautiful than I could ever image. I envy your talent with photoshop, you have the ability to make dreams come alive. Thank You very Much. Preston-triman62

41sedanetteowner likes this.
  25. @triman62
    Thanks so much for the complement...Here's another version to help get your creative juices flowing;)

sedan delv.jpg

ElAndy, LeoH, OahuEli and 7 others like this.
  26. 2redrovers

2redrovers

Just park it in my driveway and leave the keys

27. triman62

triman62

That Is awesome! I got a BIG kick out of that.

themoose likes this.
  28. waylow64bird

waylow64bird
    from Buffalo MN

Could someone one chop a 60 ford wagon [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app and put it in the weeds

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    LeoH likes this.