Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2017 Pebble Beach Coverage?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The37Kid, Aug 10, 2017.

1. The37Kid

The37Kid

In the past the photo coverage on the HAMB has been better than any other website, who is going this year? Last year was my first time there and sure won't be my last, sure have some great memories of the event. Yes, it cost a bit, but life is short and you have to see this event, if you are a car guy you'll fit right in. Looking forward to the photos this year. Bob

squirrel likes this.
  2. squirrel

squirrel

Heading out Sunday, should be in Monterey Monday night. Then heading north, be back in town Friday night, and at the "fun" Concours Saturday.

So I'll kind of be there, but I'll get no pictures of anything you want to see. Sorry.

3. It's already starting...gonna be insane here!

4. The37Kid

The37Kid

Jim, If it is on the lawn at Pebble Beach I want to see it.:) Bob

5. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

I won't be there this year but my plan is to attend all the events next year. I was there a couple of years ago and it was automotive overload! The best place to be in August if you are a car person.

6. squirrel

squirrel

i was watching a few live feeds on fb of other things going on this weekend...damn...I want to be several places at once

7. Karrera

Karrera

I went last year for the first time and was completely overwhelmed by what a week that is. Don't miss the Little Car Show in Monterrey on Wednesday or the Concours De Lemons on Friday morning. The Monterrey Historics at Laguna Seca are a must see as well. Its very hard to decide where to go and on Thursday morning youcan go to the start of the tour and see many of the cars that will be on the fairways on Sunday for free.

Here are some of my pics from last year: https://solaros1.smugmug.com/Car-shows/Pebble-Beach-2016
    I just wish I could be there again this year...

8. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

9. 427PostGalx

427PostGalx
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So Cal

Just want to tell Karrera what great pictures you took last year - thanks and really appreciate linking your blog to view them. Long way to go from Roswell, GA to Monterey, CA as I was recently in your city.

I have been to the concourse and historics many times in the early years, but find it so over crowded now for me. It still is the top automotive experience. Now I enjoy it through high quality pictures like yours that I can keep coming back to.

10. oj

oj

Gosh, I didn't get my invitation to be a judge! I'll have to inquire at the post office, I'm sure thats where the problem is.

stillrunners and lothiandon1940 like this.