Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Merc 1950 Blueberry Butch - 1st chopped project build Russia

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Zickfrid, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

2. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

Very nice and being first is even better !

Zickfrid likes this.
  3. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

So ,when you didn't see all in days light something may be go wrong .I seen all in evening or service lamp light ,and didn't see wrong gloss of eco leather inside roof ,just look at photo ,roof eco leather not installed completely forever,just for exhibition time only ,but Am know exactly ,what I remove all eco leather out .and make all roof inside by white lite vanilla alcantara ,because alcantara have no glossy.sometime free time at middle of the day absolutely need to found something needed to be corrected [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Hi, I have looked at your photos and don't mean any disrespect but it appears to me you have installed the grill upside down. If you did it on purpose that is O.K. too. Just thought I would merntion it to you. Congratulations on the show. Larry I put the same grill in my car.
    SAM_6243.JPG

catdad49 and mgtstumpy like this.
  5. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Yes ,of course I know it ,it is very simple ,I haven't middle part between two side of grill .if I mount usual ,it will be empty in central point of grill ,just look at the photo [​IMG]

Rathbone, catdad49, mgtstumpy and 3 others like this.
  6. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Well no different way to mount grill without part of grill )) well ,soon as possible I buy central part of grill or make anything else from another parts ,or buy another grill .in to beginning am thought what will be easy to by desoto grill ,but real situation is different,weight (what important for delivery ) and price for normal (not good ,not best ) condition too high and finale price will be x2 ,well am waiting for best price and try to make it by CNC from Full 3D cad models Rhinoceros makes

rodncustomdreams likes this.
  7. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Thx to Matt Townsend for his help with full dimensions specifications of desoto tooth ,this help make possible to make full 3D models for CNC ,but not so easy with place for manufacturing this items

8. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

Your Merc looks great, thank you for posting all the pics.

Zickfrid likes this.
  9. Jon SSS

Jon SSS

очень круто!
    Very cool

Zickfrid likes this.
  10. Great work on your Merc - it looks super. Really nice work. ...

Zickfrid likes this.
  11. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

12. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

13. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Everything just gets better every time I open this thread.Thank you for starting it.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

Zickfrid likes this.
  14. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

15. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Well ,she not looks same as Bruce Willis ,but not bad not bad but I didn't see bathrobe [​IMG][​IMG]

16. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

17. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

[​IMG]. Well ,after exhibition on service place we are check all paintwork again and found small problems.Shrinkage or drawdown I don't know exactly now it call in English correctly,but am think something like that.Multicomponent composition of paint go to deep under the roof ,and we must paint roof again for perfect looks of the roof .it take about 2 weeks ,well I hope after 2 weeks more another works will been completed too ,I mean interior works or wind frames ,small carpets and something else.

18. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

From 29 to 30 was big custom car party in Moscow call "Custom Conversion 2017 " more cars was invited.And Am too . Well let see some photos from that days [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rathbone, catdad49, mgtstumpy and 3 others like this.
  19. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

20. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

21. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

[​IMG]

to be продолжается

Stogy, catdad49, clunker and 3 others like this.
  22. Have been following your build, you got the look just right, well done. Custom international language of gear heads.

23. Sweet & Low

Sweet & Low

Curious, how does one acquire a 50 Merc in Russia? Do you have Kustom mags in Russia where you had seen pic's of Kustom Merc's. Silly Me!!!!!! the frigging internet. LOL

24. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Non man ,you dint see careful,this Merc 1st chopped in Russia .in Moscow I know 5-7 merc present and some of them chopped ,but all of chopped merc chopped outside of Russia ,I think all chopped in USA ,bought delivery to Russia already chopped (if it present ) ,did you fill a different between 1st merc chop in Russia and and 1st merc in Russia or 1st chopped car in Russia ?

25. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

And for more history info ,this merc about 10 years before was 1st try to make chop roof this B pillars at angle 90 degrees .but something go wrong and money's out and project still non completed and forgotten,and stored in village house area about 9-10 years for waiting someone .now at 2016 we bought it ,but all inside very bad ,just non full body parts and nothing else and full errors in frameworks and bodyworks, photos attached [​IMG]. And after some works you seen some up ,but we froze it too ,[​IMG]and bought Butch ,completed but non chopped

26. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

And now we have a practice and knowledges about chop of merc ,and may reshape all in this project ,but all another parts missing ,and all parts delivery make this project non real to be completed for all time .because usual price for usual rusty but completed merc will been about 15-25-30k $ and 2k for delivering and 20k $ for tax ,it will be more and more cheap than buy all parts and pay for their delivery

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя H.A.M.B.

27. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Custom Conversion 2017 award and was resent a prize (roof not a clean after rain comming with wind

Attached Files:

28. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

29. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

[​IMG]

Girls and cars - Our friend - GCAR company very famous and popular in Moscow

30. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Girls and cars - Our friend - GCAR company very famous and popular in Moscow [​IMG]