Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 53 Ford mild custom build

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Rand Man, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Rob Jones

Rob Jones

I haven't posted here before but I check out the HAMB daily. I recently met Randy and we hung out I and checked out his Ford. Super nice guy and we've been planning to get together soon. I received a text from Randy's wife that his surgery had complications and he is unable to breathe on his own. Let's all please pray for him and his family during this difficult time. I asked that she let me know how he's doing. If I find something out I'll post it here.
    Rob

2. Yes, please keep us updated as you hear anything.
    I met Randy at the HAMB drags. VERY nice guy and allowed me to look all over his cool coupe.
    Praying for recovery......

3. I had a major heart attack 8 months ago with respiratory arrest, I was in a coma for 5 days. Emergency bypass fixed me up, I'm about 90% back. I wasn't doing well for that 1st week, all the best to Randy for a speedy recovery.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. catdad49

catdad49

Randy, all the best!

5. Thoughts and prayers for Randy's quick recovery.

6. Ron Emerson

Ron Emerson

Best of luck to you Randy, I feel your pain, I am better and you will be also.Thoughts and Prayers to you and to your Family. ..... Ron

7. Rob Jones

Rob Jones

Just a quick update. The doctors will try and wean Randy off the ventilator today so let's keep those prayers coming
    Rob

8. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well, that's some good news. It was a shock when I went from page 3 to page 4 and saw Rob's post. My heartfelt best wishes to Randy.

9. Rob, please keep us informed.

Everyone is pulling for Randy!
    Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

10. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Praying for your healing Randy. Such a positive person deserves good results.

11. Thoughts and prayers for Randy and his family.

12. Rob Jones

Rob Jones

I am afraid Randy isn't doing well. Unfortunately, I don't have any details. His wife said that the family has been called. Keep the prayers coming guys!
    Rob

13. Oh no! That doesn't sound good at all. :(

14. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Man, I sure hate to hear that.

15. That's bad news.

16. Rob Jones

Rob Jones

I did get some news that Randy was doing better! It's been a day or so but let's hope this will continue to happen. Apparently it has been a touch and go situation. At times like this I don't want to intrude so I am just posting as I get info.
    Rob

kiwijeff, slv63, Sancho and 3 others like this.
  17. So there is a glimmer of hope; that's good news. We need Randy to be out in his coupe tearing up the highways of NWA. :)

18. That does sound good. I have been watching for updates but dreading bad news.

Hoping it only gets better!

19. catdad49

catdad49

Oh man, let's stay positive. All prayers to the human spirit, kept fighting Randy.

20. cmarcus

cmarcus

Prayers lifted!

21. Rob Jones

Rob Jones

Looks like things are looking better for Randy. Just received word that he is awake and can nod! I know they have also been trying to get him off the ventilator. It appears that he's turned a corner in the right direction! Let's hope it's good news from here on!
    Rob

cactus1, Sancho and Squablow like this.
  22. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

Always nice to hear news like this!

23. Great news, hopefully it keeps getting better!

24. catdad49

catdad49

This is great news for Randy, great day for 'Merica! Please keep up posted. Thank You, everyone have a safe and happy 4th.

25. cmarcus

cmarcus

Great news! Please continue to keep us posted. Prayers lifted as always.

26. Thanks for the update, keep them coming.

27. Rand Man

Rand Man

Hey, this is Randy. I am alive! I am In hospital rehab now, learning to walk and again and stuff like that. The trouble now, are headaches. Doctor says that is part of the process. I can't look at the internet for more than a few minutes at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

28. Ive got a friend who had a brain tumor removed. Its been a few years and he is now driving again and back to turning wrenches. He states that a lot of his memory is lost. It will take you some time but eventually you will get much better.

29. Welcome back, @Rand Man ! Praying for your continued recovery.

30. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

This is great news! Just take things slow.

lothiandon1940 likes this.