Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Custom car revival 2017

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Moriarity, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

That 56 Chevy.

Swoon.

Moriarity likes this.
  2. Old Rod

Old Rod
    from Brazil, IN

Thanks for the super pics. We were there Friday evening, looks like bunch more
    showed up for the show Saturday.

Moriarity likes this.
  3. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Wicked Mark.

Moriarity likes this.
  4. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

5. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

6. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

that , ladies and gentlemen are all the pics I have from this years CCR. I would suggest that if you are a traditional custom person that you preregister early (next years event is already over half booked) and attend the only traditional custom only event in the country.....

7. Thanks Mark for all the pictures. I saw pictures of a few cars that I didnt get to see at the show.
    Kevin and crew deserve a big thank you for putting on this show

Sent from my SM-T377P using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

8. Thanks Sancho!

Haha!! Made it safe and sound with all hubcaps still in place. Of course, I cheated this year and hauled it, so the odds of them making it there were a little better.

Thanks Doug! Missed you and the Toad there this year!

Thanks for all the hard work from you and your crew John! Real pleased with the results. The new headlights and peaked hood are the perfect touches. Now time to get back to driving the wheels off it.

Thanks for all the pics Mark...just now finally getting a chance to see them all. What a great weekend!! Cool cars and even cooler people. I think this year I met more people that I finally got to put a face with a name than ever. So great meeting all you guys face to face. I already can't wait for next year and so sad this year's show is already over.

9. tattoos by brandon

tattoos by brandon
    from salem ohio

10. IMG_2468.JPG IMG_2473.JPG Travis Scanlan (Royboyproductions) had a few problems with his 63 Galaxie coming through St Louis from Indy, so we got him to our shop, put him up for the night, helped get new parts and provided a safe place to get them installed.

11. Austinrod

Austinrod
    from Austin

12. hdman6465

hdman6465
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mark, Thanks again for all the time and effort put in by everyone. It was nice to see you again.

Moriarity likes this.
  13. Thanks for all the pics from me too Mark! Because of the distance, this was a "bucket list" event for me, and, by-golly it more than lived up to all the wonderful stories I had heard! "Hey" to all those terrific custom car folks my buddy Cam and I met over the CCR weekend! All you fans of traditional customs MUST get to Kevin's show. As great as all the pics are, there is no substitute for being there!

Dave

p.s. I'm still trying to get all the bug "stuff" off the car - ha, ha.

14. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Dave it was nice meeting you, I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of the classic and custom magazines. Your car looks wonderful, especially after all those bugs got cleaned off. congrats on the award and glad you made it home safe. what was it 1800 miles one way? you deserve a medal for that!!!

15. John B

John B

Here's a few of my pictures. I've been waiting for @Moriarity to run out before I shared mine.

DSCF5718.JPG DSCF5719.JPG DSCF5722.JPG DSCF5725.JPG DSCF5726.JPG DSCF5727.JPG DSCF5728.JPG DSCF5729.JPG DSCF5730.JPG DSCF5731.JPG

16. John B

John B

17. John B

John B

18. John B

John B

19. John B

John B

20. Mongo! Acres and acres of full customs, hard to believe. Man that's as good a scene as any.
    Appreciate you putting it all up and your pictures are great.

drdave and Moriarity like this.
  21. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yep, it sure is. Way cool. Thanks again!

John B, Austinrod and Moriarity like this.