Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Friday Art Show 5/25/17 >>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, May 26, 2017.

1. 57 Corvette ~ Bob

57 Corvette ~ Bob

2. quick85

quick85
    BANNED

"You're La Salle is ready, Mr. Capone."

34 La Salle C.jpg

3. Lacking sleep and just driven back home after a long week, but above ground this time...
    Always love seeing this '55 and even better riding in it, with a staunch mouse under the hood.
    19hrs in and I need sleep...
    Have a sweet weekend! IMG_7213fixpoloil_A4ortvigcroplogo.jpg

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    putz, Rustomiser, tinsled and 22 others like this.
  4. oh the minuscule things that sleep deprivation has wrought... Too tall momma!

30_Chopped_Coupe_hiboy_4web.jpg

An older one

30_FORD_AllWashedUp_03.jpg

The “Jupitor Pod” (misspell intentional)

JupitorPodprofile01.jpg

Jupitor-2A.jpg

J_P_004.jpg

hrm2k, putz, 55 Ford Gasser and 31 others like this.

5. Good morning. A great start for the Fri art show. Ron Brown I really like your model A special you found this week. Here's a sketch I did last night. This is some of my ideas if I were lucky enough to own one. I would do the padded top ,interior, and running boards in pearl white. Red wheels and pearl white paint on the body. I would like to see Moose do a color Photoshop of it. A great find Ron. I'm sure you have some cool ideas too. Lol 20170525_233008.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. GaryC.

GaryC.

Another faux ad for the Malibu from never-never land.
    1965 Malibu Carrera Panamericana.jpg

Rustomiser, tinsled, JimC and 26 others like this.
  7. GaryC.

GaryC.

A café racer motorcycle concept Moto Guzzi Café Racer Concept.png .

8. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

9. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Love that Malibu !

chryslerfan55 and GaryC. like this.
  10. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

image.jpeg Did someone say take the kids to school ?

b-bop, JimC, 54reno and 21 others like this.
  11. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ron, nice A, reminds me of my old one.

chryslerfan55 and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  12. A picture of the delivery from this week's balloon flight. 20170523_071344.jpg

hrm2k, putz, SAM3 Customs and 18 others like this.
  13. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

image.jpeg One more, thanks for all the likes last week !

putz, JimC, SAM3 Customs and 25 others like this.
  14. Iconic symbolism of days gone by and to come . Looks different from each angle and amount of light .
    Great show so far . Thanks , Blue .
    IMG_1801.JPG IMG_1803.JPG

15. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

[​IMG]
    Great work every one . Amazing bead roll work.
    Not sure if this fits in here . Here's a project I've been working on . I ran out of rod and have ordered some more.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  16. jnaki

jnaki

upload_2017-5-26_5-5-57.png 2000
    Hello,

Wild flames have always intrigued me from the early days of hot rods and custom cars. Reading those zillion car mags at the neighbor liquor store impressed me with those early, funky, flames and scallops. The real flames in the backyard incinerator experiments did not do much for me, but it was the actual drawings and flame paint jobs on cars that made my day.

So, here is a “Nak’s Flame School” version of a combination of bubble/water flames, traditional flames, and scalloped flames. All on a lowered, AWD mini van with my favorite, 671 on a SBC, mid-engine for those fast deliveries and cruising to the market. There would be a sliding panel in the roof with a filter to keep out those bugs, but also serve as an air scoop for the injectors on the 671.

But, why worry about rainy days? Not to worry, kids, the panel flips up in the back portion to create an air dam to make the water fly over the opening, away from the air scoop. So, rain or shine, this “School Delivery” always delivers… on time, even in the snow. No more snow days during the school year. Awwww...

Jnaki

Imagine driving to the school parking lot, “drop off zone” in this mini van, a new, “School Delivery.” It would be the hit of the year. The rupp, rupp of the 671 on the SBC, the lowered stance, and the happy kids, getting unbuckled from their individual Recaro seats, all worthwhile. They would be popping out of the back, happy and ready to enjoy school.

The soccer moms would be impressed, while the other kids would be in line to get a ride in it…

The dads?... well, break out the pocket books... Anything to keep the kids happy and productive in school...That is the motto...

School class art project for the annual PTA display? No problem, just call 1-888-FLAMES4U...We deliver a complete class lesson and supplies for 32 happy kids.

17. cool stuff so far, thanks to all for posting,...all new stuff from me this week,...
    fri art 17 088.jpg fri art 17 086.jpg fri art 17 087.jpg fri art 17 090.jpg

b-bop, putz, tb33anda3rd and 31 others like this.
  18. Wow. Too much cool stuff,to comment on them all. So thanks to everyone. Edcodesign I like the 46 Chevy bus. My good friend Jerry Bowers built this one. Even took my daughter to school in it. 20170526_080034.jpg

19. georgeg

georgeg
    from Il

Hood Ornaments this week. DSC_9329.jpg DSC_9348.jpg DSC_9411.jpg

20. Ron Brown

Ron Brown
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Ron.....yeah, Im a little jazzed on this...Rusty suggested doing this for FAS as well, which I did...see my post have a great holiday weekend, Greatest Spectacle in Racing Sunday and cant wait Ron

21. The bead roll certainly looks like art to me.......

chryslerfan55, catdad49 and JOYFLEA like this.
  22. I agree totally....Nice ART WORK Blue!!!!

chryslerfan55 and JOYFLEA like this.
  23. Ron Brown

Ron Brown
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Rusty suggested I do one of the A Coupe I picked up last weekend and liked this shot I took at my dads place, so here is my attempt at a kinda Rusty style. His stuff kills me, makes it look so easy, but I assure you it aint, plus one of my all time favorites, 37-38 Chev Coupes (used to have a 38 coupe, and damn sure wish I still did) IMG_2257.JPG IMG_2267.JPG IMG_2272.JPG ...have a great holiday weekend, Ron

tb33anda3rd, pwschuh, Animal and 22 others like this.
  24. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Nice 37, I use to have one, still in the family, my son has it now.

25. catdad49

catdad49

Finally decided that I would contribute something, nothing new for now. Just too busy in retirement I guess. You guys do inspire, but I have years of experience in procrastination! IMG_0718.JPG

tb33anda3rd, Merlin, pwschuh and 21 others like this.
  26. Jet96

Jet96
    from WY

IMG_7265.jpg While Gotham sleeps....

27. sololobo

sololobo

wowserooti, what a col kick off, love the hood ornaments. Every offering here is gold star quality. Jigger's mid engine fantasy ride is bitchin. thanx artistos!

Ron Funkhouser, Jigger and Ron Brown like this.
  28. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Gary! Loving the faux adverts, this one even more than the Mustang job you just did! Gary

chryslerfan55 and Ron Brown like this.
  29. Rusty, I'm your biggest fan. Okie your picture isn't showing up for me. Jet96, that's one cool photo! So much cool stuff this week. Here's a picture of the delivery at our church. A night shot. 20170523_055101.jpg