Register now to get rid of these ads!

MOKAN Aniversay and Museum display

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by WZ JUNK, Apr 17, 2017.

1. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

2. silverdome

silverdome

Aren't the lights yellow to green? And I believe that the address for the museum is on 69 highway.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Gary 4T950 Chevy Guy likes this.
  3. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

The reporter probably used alternate facts or truths. My experience is that when you know the true facts, and then you see it reported in the news, there are often some mistakes. They try, but most of the time there are errors.

I do not know where he got the idea on the color of the lights. The first two small yellows are the pre stage and stage, followed by three large yellow, then green, and then finally the red.

John

Gary 4T950 Chevy Guy likes this.
  4. silverdome

silverdome

Ah, the alternative facts.
    Yeah that red light just means your foot slipped off the clutch a little early.

5. sololobo

sololobo

what cool info for the coolest drag strip ever. I have been to most of the biggies, but nothing feels like MoKan!!

6. well yellow & green make blue...must have been the angle the guy was looking at it - you know the old expression "It all depends on how you look at it".....