Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Andrew Mccann

Andrew Mccann
    from Bristol UK

Hello all photoshopping Hambers. Any chance of.......
    Taking this bonnet, making it look similar to the pen drawing and hanging it on the back of the T?
    I would like to still be able to see the banjo rear (that isn't there yet ) and not be too far past the rear wheel.
    Best shot of the chassis I can get. If a proper side view needed then I'll sort it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. zefa46

zefa46
    from Bolton uk

3. madfish

madfish

HI Andrew, it's almost impossible to match the angles of your frame with what you're asking. They're would be so much distortion that it wouldn't even come close to being accurate. If you'd send a side shot of your frame it would be easier to adapt the cut down hood. BTW are you envisioning the whole length of the hood or just a portion of it?
    In the meantime, here's a quick rendering that might help. (I don't know how accurate it is.)

hood and frame copy.jpg

kiwijeff and themoose like this.
  4. Apenaut

Apenaut

Could someone put whitewall tires with 15" black steel wheels and dog dish hubcaps on this? Could you also lower it a couple of inches? 16918884-770-0-700x500 Chopped.jpg

gonmad likes this.
  5. Andrew Mccann

Andrew Mccann
    from Bristol UK

Gotcha. I'll roll it out when the rear is and maybe re post. Also better to have the cowl in place as well I guess
    Thanks for the quickie that's the thing I'm looking for. I need the rear tin to be higher than the cowl.
    The seat will decide how much of the panel will get used. Thanks again for your time

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. I hope this is ok.

16918884-770-0-700x500 Chopped.png

56longroof likes this.
  7. Apenaut

Apenaut

Chris Lie likes this.
  8. How about just a little lower in the front and a nice set of artillery wheels? I think it looks a bit more "Truckie"

artillery wheels low.jpg

9. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Maybe make the wheels body color and call it done?

10. OK OahuEli....Looks pretty good....

tan wheels.jpg

11. Jeremy W

Jeremy W

What a cool thread. I am curious what my Pontiac would look like with some white pin stripes or maybe light blue flames.

Attached Files:

12. Hello, I need the help from a photoshop crack. Could somebody give the F1 of my buddy a golden roof (I think only the roof -without the pillars) and golden rims. The gold of the attached F100 would be nice. Not to perfect and shiny, we want to do it ourselves with spraycans. And the rims in the same color would be supercool. And another 1-2 inch lowering in the back would be absolutely fantastic. I hope my english is understandable :) Thanks in advance and greetings from the Black Forest in Germany Carsten

Attached Files:

timmy2times likes this.
  13. LBCD

LBCD

I would like to see the front end lowered by 1" or maybe 2" with reverse chrome wheels.... Thanks fellas! 1487462423553.jpg

Sent from my QMV7A using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    509garyd likes this.
  14. One with light blue flames and one with dark....

flames light.jpg flames.jpg

Jeremy W likes this.
  15. Jeremy W

Jeremy W

16. 2.jpg 1.jpg

17. verde742

verde742

NO,,
    MAYBE the hood also gold, then up the hood line then to belt line and top ?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  18. wheels.jpg

19. Here's a look at that version

3.jpg

20. Jeremy W

Jeremy W

My dad suggested "Light blue 1/16 in 1/2 in 1/8 in following the contour of the car lines ending in arrow point in front and beginning with a arc at the back."
    Moose could you make that happen?

21. verde742

verde742

I like it,, But I think I would like it all flat black with GOLD FENDERS better !!

22. gonmad

gonmad

Ya know, my brother and law were talking today and he said something about my wagon and asked about a "late model" corvair wagon, since he has a 66 Monza. He wondered why nobody has ever built one. So I did a little google search and surprisingly I couldn't find one! Goofballs made Mustang, corvette and firebird wagons, but no later corvair wagons.
    Any of you designers want to take a stab at a 2 door one? Could be pretty cool I think.

23. LBCD

LBCD

Thanks Moose! One more favor...can you delete the caps and throw spider caps or just lug nuts on for me...thanks you!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

24. themoose likes this.

25. caps.jpg

26. Verbe742...Not too many combos left;)

fenders.jpg

27. verde742

verde742

Thanks Moose, yer the best,;)
    I like the gold fenders best - tess, ya even got the reflection of the hood !!!:D

I don't have a dog in the race, but I like to help where I can :rolleyes:

themoose likes this.

28. You must have missed it ...I did a Corvair wagon awhile back so how about a nice little panel delivery just to change things up a bit.

panel.jpg

29. LBCD

LBCD

themoose likes this.
  30. thank you so much. Now he can decide which way to go.