Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. kevinwalshe

kevinwalshe

2. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

How about a custom Willys? Lowered, stretched a few inches through the door, roof re-contoured: the Lincoln Zephyr's kid brother.
    1941 Willys Zephyr.jpg

timmy2times, gonmad, kiwijeff and 4 others like this.
  3. southerncad

southerncad

Gotta' admit, never seen a Willys coupe with skirts, not to mention the other help it got, but that is spot on!

Rot 'n Kustom likes this.
  4. greeen.jpg

5. @Rot 'n Kustom
    Damn...Now you made me have to go and redo my flamed version....and Yeah we all know I'm hooked of flames

custom2.jpg

6. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

@themoose
    Damn, that's nice. And I usually don't like flames on customs.
    Gotta step up my game!
    :D

themoose likes this.
  7. madfish

madfish

8. madfish

madfish

9. singledownloop

singledownloop

Hoping one of you guys can help me.I'm borrowing a pic used earlier in this thread.I hope that's ok.If possible I would like to see it sectioned 4" by removing the section right above rocker panel ,below the body reveal.I'd like it to have the wheel openings only moved up 2".Thanks in advance for any and all help.

[​IMG]

timmy2times likes this.
  10. Squablow

Squablow

Like this? I like the idea of taking some out of the rockers and some out of the centers, although I feel like the front wheel openings could go higher yet. Chop looks great, whoever did that rendering nailed it.

MildRH02-vi.jpg

11. singledownloop

singledownloop

Squablow I like what you've done,and your input.I believe it was Rikster that done the original rendering.If anyone is up for it could you do a 4" section above the body reveal with the front wheel opening moved up 4" and the rear wheel opening moved up 2".

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  12. Shaun1162

Shaun1162

Have to ask for one more photochop on my old jalopy...

[​IMG]

Any chance I can get the hood, and grille shell in red? Want to keep the grille mesh silver, and paint the chassis silver.

If you have any other suggestions, feel free to experiment- always excited to see what you guys come up with, it can be a real inspiration. Really appreciate any help you can give! Thanks

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    timmy2times likes this.
  13. madfish

madfish

14. Squablow

Squablow

This version I like better, the extra wheelwell height looks right to me. A few customs of the late 50's and early 60's had raised wheelwells to give a sectioned look (and also for front tire clearance) and looked good even without sectioning, and this Rambler has awkwardly low wheel openings anyway.

I know the lowrider/minitruck set likes to "tuck" tires but from an asthetic standpoint I personally much prefer the higher wheel openings.

singledownloop likes this.
  15. Good Morning,
    Was hoping I could get some Photochopping on my new ride?
    Maybe Orange wheels? or any other color
    Try the black Wheels and Big and Little's off my coupe?
    Feel free to play, I just bought the speeedster and I'm trying to make it my own.
    Thanks in advance
    Tiny
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Shaun1162

Shaun1162

Thank Moose! Really helps to see things in color!

17. madfish

madfish

Here's a clean up job. Changed the wheels and tires, got rid of the side mount. Refined the shape of the windscreens
    and took a horizontal slice out of the tail.

spugly.jpg

kiwijeff likes this.
  18. Thanks Madfish the side mount is coming off for sure now. Anyway you might be able to change the wheel color? Something bright but not yellow? I'm thinking orange would look good against the brown.

19. madfish

madfish

Hey Tiny, Sorry I'm a bit under the weather tonight. I will get to the orange wheels tomorrow. In the meantime, here's
    a model T with antique Bronze wires. I think this color would go great with the color of your car.

bronze wires.jpg

timmy2times, kiwijeff and 509garyd like this.
  20. madfish

madfish

21. No worries Madfish. I hope I didn't seem to pushy, you're doing me a favor for sure. I really appreciate it thank you. That copper color is nice I just don't know if it would be flashy enough for this kind of car

22. singledownloop

singledownloop

Thanks Madfish I really appreciate you help.I really like how it's looking.

23. Could someone put this wheel (doesn't gave to have to have the large tire) on my Edsel.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thank you

Sent from my SM-N920V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

24. wheels.jpg

timmy2times likes this.
  25. Thank you Moose.
    That looks better than I thought it would.

Sent from my SM-N920V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

26. zefa46

zefa46
    from Bolton uk

Hi guys my mate EPY put me onto this thread , so can anyone put my car into the gas station please

Also bit cheeky asking for 2 could you make it a modern blue with no white roof I'm after a mild custom and its too classic looking , did think of scallops
    Thanks
    20160813_164707.jpg

[​IMG]

27. 3.jpg 4.jpg

28. madfish

madfish

Tiny, Lord no you're not being pushy. We're always glad to help. Have fun with the new car, speedsters and Gow jobs
    are the hot ticket right now.

themoose likes this.
  29. Ok good. I'm going to try the big and littles off the coupe on it soon. If it ever stops raining in California I'll get a picture with them on it and maybe you can change them orange again. I did pull the side mount. It looks much cleaner