Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest 3w Larry's Truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4psi, Dec 31, 2016.

1. 4psi

4psi

I was doing what I shouldn't be doing. Scanning craigslist like some kind of car junky when I came across this.

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/5931918938.html

I don't have any association with the sale. I am only posting because it reminded me of our friend 3w Larry.

RIP Larry.

Happy New Years to you all.
    -Charlie

Attached Files:

2. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Wow, we knew that it had to happen eventually. Larry has no need for it now.
    RIP buddy.
    It would be nice to see a Hamber buy it and keep it in the family. :cool:

3. 4psi

4psi

lothiandon1940 and Stogy like this.

4. Larry wasn't to crazy about the wooden bed,he sent me a PM and ask the dimensions of the one on my truck.HRP

lothiandon1940 and volvobrynk like this.
  5. Roadsir

Roadsir

loudbang, Stogy and Moriarity like this.
  6. 4psi

4psi

Hopefully not. I think the price is to high, but my opinion doesn't really matter.

I know Larry stayed on top of all the 32 stuff around our area. He kept a good watch on CL and the estate sales. Nothing got by him if it was listed on line, or at estate sales. It was a weird feeling seeing his truck posted.

7. image.jpg Well Larry posted this about my 32 roadster so now I have to return this in his honor.

8. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

Agreed Dan, your 32's bed looks better in my opinion. But wouldn't it be cool to have Larrys truck. Do you miss yours enough to have another? Hint hint!!!!!!!

volvobrynk likes this.
  9. Yeah,I miss it but I'm not ready to build another. HRP

volvobrynk and B Bay Barn like this.
  10. five-oh

five-oh
    from Arkansas
    1. HAMB Old Farts' Club

I saw that too. Advertised for quite a bit higher than what Larry gave for it, from the way he talked. I'd looked at the original ad before he bought it and he'd mentioned he'd gave significantly less than the asking price. If I had the cash, I'd bring it home....

volvobrynk and BrandonB like this.
  11. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

I miss him!
    Happy new year to those who made the night.
    That's still a very nice truck regardless of who owns it.
    I wish it was me, would be happy if it goes to a good home, but would be ecstatic if it went to a HAMBers home!

12. Hopefully someone will build it as a tribute to our pal. The association with Larry will be its' legacy going forward.

13. Larry was a good dude. He's going to be remembered by HAMBers for a long time. Regardless where his truck goes.

14. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

The truck is being sold for Larry's sister that took care of him and his estate. If anyone is really interested believe me they will listen to offers. Yes I miss him badly