Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1932 henry steel door buster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by johnold1938, Dec 5, 2016.

1. desotot

desotot

One more thing,,,I wish it was in my garage.

2. I can't wait to see the transformation back to a flatty and 3 speed. You got lots of undoing ahead of ya.

3. King ford

King ford
    from 08302

DAMN Johnold, I was gonna jump in and say something snarky too!....party pooper....oh yea NICE CAR and damn good idea...

4. Corn Fed

Corn Fed

Cool idea. Restore it to original then give it to your grandson so he can turn it into a traditional hot rod.

5. mountainman2

mountainman2

If this thread survives, it may be time to conserve bandwidth and combine the HAMB with a stock restoration site.

kiwijeff likes this.
  6. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

This whole thread is a waste of time IMO. And a waste of a very nice 32 5 window that many guys would give their left nut for :D
    The best part is that your grandson will probably sell it after you are long gone and buy a Honda :D
    After that it will land in the hands of a more deserving hot rodder who will do it up right :p :D:D

Bandit Billy likes this.
  7. Congrats! What are the plans?

8. slug

slug

What happened? Butch decide he wanted to go another way? Slug

9. Sounds like a car dealer to me not a hot rodder always thinking about the almighty dollar

10. slug

slug

This Butch is no car dealer. Hot Rodder thru and thru. Maybe he had already sold it before this guy got it. I may have the cars mixed up. I think his had black fenders

11. Pet hate calling original cars "Henry Ford Steel", "Henry Steel" why not just "Original Ford"?

Anyway that is a good solid looking 5w, congrats on the score and buying your dream car.

12. keywestjack

keywestjack
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Pittsburgh

Really nice car regardless of what course you take. Enjoy it that's really all that matters. Keep us posted with your progress.

13. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Agreed. Its like a girl I dated once that I met on line. She felt it necessary to advertise that she also had original 32's. D's in this case. Original equipment mind you, not dealer installed. I'm sure she felt it set her assets apart from the competition but personally, I have no issue with aftermarket goodies as long as they are traditional , taken out and driven and personally, no tattoos.

14. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

I like to see D's like these on 32's.
    [​IMG]

HemiDeuce and Bandit Billy like this.