Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Question about doing upholstery

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Haha are they ever mine sat behind my machine on the floor for months when I changed it because I didn't want to wrestle it out from there as my machine was kind of in a corner.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

What did you do with the darn thing Ian ?
    I put mine on Kijiji although I don't imagine anyone will buy it :confused:

3. Canuck

Canuck

Swapping the motors out was quite easy. Reliable deliver right to your door. The Sew Quiet is light and easy to lift into position and comes with all the hardware you will need. Easy to set up and adjust. Can easily run mine at about one stitch per second sewing 3 layers of vinyl with stops and starts as desired.

I was able to sell my clutch motor on Kijiji to a guy that had just picked up a commercial machine with a 220 V motor.
    He was glad to get it for a good price and I was glad to get rid of it, as I could not think of any use for it.

Canuck

4. Haha it's still sitting in my basement. I kind of thought the same as you it would never sell so I haven't bothered yet. If you get any bites let me know

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. Installing a servo motor on my Adler was the best thing I did in 30 years. It gives you total control. $200 well spent!

6. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Well, here it is set up and ready to go. :cool:

20161022_121501.jpg 20161022_121519_001.jpg

7. Eric1967

Eric1967
    from Union, Mo

8. Nice machine. And snow already?

9. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Yep :mad: :D we had an early snowfall 10 centimeters or so but as you can see it warmed up and it's pretty much all gone for now.