Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Barn Hunter

Barn Hunter

I agree that the visor looks good and that version keeps the white roof for color contrast. Thank you again....your help is greatly appreciated.

2. Flamed48

Flamed48

Could I see the nova in a grey primer and flat black two tone please and thank you

Attached Files:

timmy2times likes this.
  3. Jim636

Jim636
    from Wyandotte

How about throwing some paint on my 40. Do what you want........ Thanks

Attached Files:

4. nova.jpg

5. I found this image of your 40 that you posted on another thread...thought it was a much better angle. Here it is in white pearl with ghost flames.

3.jpg
    2.jpg

6. Squablow

Squablow

Can someone add 30-31 Model A fender aprons to my T roadster? Like what is in the picture below. Either stock height aprons or with a bit of height sectioned out so they'd only be like 6 or 7" tall maybe?

03-31-15 007.jpg
    apronschop.jpg
    This might be a better pic to work with?

03-31-15 001.jpg

kiwijeff and kidcampbell71 like this.
  7. Didn't know how long you wanted them but here ya go....

2.jpg

kiwijeff, kidcampbell71 and Squablow like this.
  8. Squablow

Squablow

Thanks! That was quick. It does help hide the battery box nicely, but do you think they'd look better if they were a little taller? Might interfere with the rear wishbones but that could be clearanced I would think. As you have it, looks like a '32 frame without the rear kick, not bad actually.

9. Jim636

Jim636
    from Wyandotte

Holy sheet I love it can't believe that's my truck..........you do GREAT WORK Moose....thanks.

10. Here they are a little taller...I don't know which I like best....

3.jpg

11. Flamed48

Flamed48

What about the willys paint hop on the nova?

Attached Files:

12. Squablow

Squablow

I really like the look of that second one, and it would allow me to run my new exhaust down lower without looking out of place, which is a big bonus. Rear wishbone interference would be the only issue and I think I could deal with that. I very well might actually do this.

13. missysdad1

missysdad1

Could one of you photoshop guys help me out? I'd like to have you tone down the yellow Corvette and the guy standing next to it in this photo so that my pretty face shows up better. Any takers...?

Thanks in advance! Roadster Weather.JPG

14. A bit wild but here ya go

stripes.jpg

bubblesbacon and 2redrovers like this.
  15. Toned down and out....

No Vette.jpg

16. verde742

verde742

Moose you ARE one talented son-of-a-gun

themoose likes this.
  17. missysdad1

missysdad1

Geeze, Moose, that was FAST...and great work, too. Didn't need that nasty old Corvette around my ears anyway!

Thanks very much!

18. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

19. I have to say, that would be a real attention getter!!! Would the engine still be in front or in to the rear?

20. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I did an overlay of the two and probably the best location would be behind the cab with a doghouse over it. The car is about two feet longer(precision eyeball measurement) so there would still be room in the bed for stuff. A warmed over 351 Windsor would probably be all it would need. Gonna do a hot rod/tow vehicle version next. I like these challenges that Madfish keeps throwing out!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  21. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

A bit of a slam and some new shoes does wonders. 10. Falconoline w new shoes.jpg

22. Not to mention a little body work...Looks good!

OahuEli likes this.
  23. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Mr. Moose. I picked a color and had my front fenders painted. I was wondering if you could do the rest of the truck for me please. This color is hard to take pictures of. Because in real life it looks a lot different. Thank you Moose for your time. Bob. 011.JPG

509garyd likes this.
  24. 1946caddy

1946caddy
    from washington

With that color, you might want to remove the neighbor's house in the background.

25. The neighbor seems to 222.jpg have painted his house for the occasion .....

26. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Thank you Moose. I think it will look pretty good. Appreciate it buddy. I was going to say you can get rid of the house . No body is living in it any way ! Thanks again Moose. Bob...................

27. madfish

madfish

28. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

29. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Can one you uber talented computer whiz's help me out. I do not have a current pic of the car but this is a side shot from last winter without the hood I just had built. I am wrestling with a color choice and need to make a decision pretty fast as I prepare to finish the car this winter. The choices are gloss black or Maroon (the color of the running gear, Ford Royal Maroon circa 1969). The car is presently in black primer so it doesn't rust in the wet PNW. If its possible paint those inner fenders and frame to match too. Id appreciate the help HAMB artists.
    sideshot.jpg

kiwijeff and 509garyd like this.
  30. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER