Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Scoop2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  2. This should be pretty obnoxious.....

obnoxious green.jpg

kiwijeff, timmy2times and madfish like this.
  3. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Looks awesome,Thanks again! Amazing how you can do that.
    ......Would just a shade more tire on the front be possible, if you can. hate to ask, but that would make it more perfect to me. Thanks! I love it already!

4. silent rick

silent rick

can someone give my avatar a beard? i think it's time for a change.

5. avatar_l.png

kiwijeff, timmy2times and Stogy like this.
  6. silent rick

silent rick

thanks, but more length and bushier. think of a 4 inch paint brush with an opening for my mouth. my friends call me spinach chin.

7. front tire larger.jpg

low budget likes this.
  8. Shaun1162

Shaun1162

Thanks Moose and Madfish! Now my head is really throwing around ideas on what to do with my '33!

themoose likes this.
  9. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Sorry I meant on the bottom, maybe down to the bottom of V in the grass. so sorry, dont mean to be a nit picker, I do appreciate it

10. silent rick

silent rick

thanks moose, now all i need to do is learn how to make it my avatar. i resisted coming up with my own going on 14 years. then ryan had to go and give me a generic one. well, it might as well look like me if i'm stuck with it.

11. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I've always been a fan of the "other than usual" type hot rods, kustoms etc. The above Corvair is a good example. This venue works well for those of us who might look at things a bit different. On that subject, how about a Riviera with an El Camino twist? Anyone else have ideas? 9. 65 El Rivino.jpg

12. It’s pretty to change your avitar. Just right click on the avitar that I made for you and depending on your browser you should see a choice of “Save Image as” or “Save picture” Click on that and a dialog will come up asking where you want to save it. All the way to the left you should see a number of icons and one will be labeled “Desktop” …Just click on that choice and the avartar will be saved on your desktop.
    Now go to the top of the HAMB page and hover your mouse courser over the silouette icon which is the first choice on the left of the page and from the dropdown menue click on “Personal Details” .When that page opens you should see a picture of your existing avitar and you can just click on that image and it will open a dialog box that has a “Brows” button. Click on that button and navigate to you desktop and choose the avitar that you downloaded above click on it then save change and your all set…I hope.

13. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

I like em all but like this one best. Thanks for tolerating me. I love it!;)
    Hope you dont mind if I share it on the Coolvair thread.

themoose likes this.
  14. I did this one for a HAMB member who is thinking of making a two seater roadster out of his 56 Cadillac Eldo Coupe
    The first image is a stock body car. I did any number of body and trim changes one of which is to modify the slope of the deck lid to flow better into the roadster style seat area

1956 Cadillac Eldorado Seville_2.jpg
    atr7a.jpg
    atr7.jpg

15. Flamed48

Flamed48

Could I see some cooler wheels on this truck please and thank you

Attached Files:

16. image.jpg

kiwijeff and timmy2times like this.
  17. Blocker

Blocker

James, I have fallen for this project in fact I bought a 54 somerset last week.
    Was wondering if you could post a further shot of which part of the roof you used.
    Thanks in advance

verde742 likes this.
  18. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I didn't notice the slope between the seats at first, kinda like the old 'vettes. Nice touch!

19. @OahuEli
    Yeah...I always like that detail on the early Vetts so I thought I'd incorporate it into the Caddy Roadster.

20. @Flamed48
    Hey Flamed48...I thought this would be more your style..

paint.jpg

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  21. madfish

madfish

This is from another site. I know it's HAMB unfriendly. But....
    The first photo shows an unfinished racing project that had sat around for quite some time.
    The second photo shows the natural usage of Karmann Ghia body panels adapted to fit the project.
    The third photo shows a complete redesign.

Okrasa special.jpg Okrasa two.jpg Okrasa one.jpg

Sancho, timmy2times, gonmad and 2 others like this.
  22. Pictures might not really help. You staill have that ghosted version with the original roof shown over the top of the chopped version?
    Its the front section of the roof, up to more or less where the shut line is, between the front and rear doors. Then you´d need to remove about an 8" slice and join the back part of the roof to the front piece. You kind of need to improvise from there!

23. @madfish I'll have the blue one thanks, that thing looks like all kinds of fun.

24. Flamed48

Flamed48

Not
    Not exactly what I was thinking but still cool, what about seeing the truck in a champian and dark blue two tone?

25. Here's something a little different....

Two Tone b.jpg

CowboyTed, madfish and Peanut 1959 like this.
  26. verde742

verde742

Good Luck with yer project, we be watching,
    really neat.
    IMO front WS area needs chopped a little, maybe NOT W.S. just area above it. and A pillar.

27. Flamed48

Flamed48

Mooose
    You hit another one out of the park keep up the amazing work

themoose likes this.
  28. Shane Spencer

Shane Spencer

image.jpeg
    Can someone lower this so its tucking half rim in the rear, do chrome steelies and wide whites and a champagne roof from the driprail up?

low budget and 509garyd like this.