Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects One Mann, Three Springs

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by skatermann, Mar 15, 2016.

1. 28dreyer

28dreyer
    from Minnesota

Exactly, stick with your plan A and perhaps somewhere down the line you'll come up with a rocker arm conversion head for it which would be the ideal and correct power.

2. I agree with you guys definitely gonna stick with a banger.. And eventually it will need some sort of speed parts. Any sort of overhead conversion would work, but a Hal DOHC model A head would really be the ticket..

Thank you! I have been using Pearl or Radnor cutoffs on my 4 1/2" grinder, but I hope to upgrade to air tools in the near future, I have big compressor in my shop that should work.

Yeah plan A is in full effect again!

3. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

Nice work!

Ray

4. Not much progress on the three-springer, but I'm happy to say business is picking up! I am still always looking for the next job, if anyone in Northern California is looking for metalwork-rust repair-fabrication(all tig weld) at an affordable $35/hr, please give me a call at (530) 687-2465

On another note,
    I am looking for someone to buy my three-springer project and have me finish it for them. I don't have the funds to finish it to my vision, but I feel it will be a very special little car that could bring somebody copious amounts of joy. I'm not looking to get a lot for it as it sits, just something for the parts and my labour so far. If this sounds like your cup of tea, or know somebody who might be interested please contact me for more details!

Thanks,
    Joe Mann
    (530) 687-2465
    [email protected]

356s.jpg IMG_6621.jpg IMG_6625.jpg IMG_6834.jpg

@Ryan @BAILEIGH INC @Bobby Green @Coupe-De-CAB @NealinCA @Pete @Rikster @Sledge @SUHRsc

volvobrynk and kidcampbell71 like this.
  5. 1-SHOT

1-SHOT
    from Denton

I would love to see it finished. Frank

volvobrynk and kidcampbell71 like this.
  6. Pat

Pat
    from Felton Ca.

Nice work! Lot's of great ideas and fab work. I hope to see this project continue. I believe we spoke briefly at billetproof last year.

7. Thank you Pat! Yes I believe we did, I walked around your roadster about 20 time that day! If you're ever close by you should come check out my shop.

8. Started on the main body buck yesternoon... Still figuring some shapes out but its working so far!

IMG_8219.jpg
    IMG_8218.jpg
    IMG_8220.jpg
    IMG_8222.jpg

KKrod, Lil'Alb, chryslerfan55 and 4 others like this.
  9. Ron67

Ron67

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  10. Ron67

Ron67

What was the correct color for the Atlas when it was running in socal? Thought perhaps you may have looked into this in the past. From photos it appears to have been black or red? Any info appreciated..Thanks

11. Lil'Alb

Lil'Alb
    from brier, wa

I'm excited to see you getting off to a great start & wishing you a successful venture Mann!

12. Automotive Stud

Automotive Stud

Four year old thread. I wonder if the car ever got finished?

chopped likes this.
  13. modelAsteve

modelAsteve

14. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Still Born ???????