Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. chop2.jpg

2. Squablow

Squablow

This is really amazing photoshop work, even the glare from the garage window cuts through the pattern, I wouldn't have questioned this as real if I had seen it posted elsewhere. The only thing that doesn't look real is the crazy stretched reflection of the photographer in the windshield!

themoose likes this.
  3. themoose likes this.
  4. IMG_1190.jpg I have had this picture for a couple of years and always hated the modern cars in the background. Love to have it cleaned up to use properly. this should be an easy one for someone. I would also like that overflow tube hanging down under the axle removed. It's always bugged me. It's gone now. Thanks--- Ahead of time. I wanna blow this one up to hang in my house.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    kiwijeff, 509garyd and Ellwood59 like this.
  5. TheMoose you're TheMan! The black is what I had in my head. Thanks for taking the time to do this! I appreciate it.

themoose likes this.
  6. Thanks Mo. She needs a good bit of body work from the belt line down and the floors. Hopefully this winter. I definatly am going with the black roof over red body but, now I'm going to consider some sort of candy top coat. TheMoose's lines and lace are just right! This old girl is a driver(as much as northeast weather allows) so I'm going to try to stay away from too many "tricks" like door poppers and such. Thanks for the great ideas.

7. Great photo!

clean.jpg

8. Thewanderers

Thewanderers
    from Australia

9. scooting

scooting

I was lucky enough for some pictures of wheels added to my 40 a couple months ago which was done on this site and they stopped me from making a bad mistake. Could I have a look at these American rims added to the 40. They are 15 in the front and 16 in the rear. I am still daydreaming and need some help. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

10. 40 and clouds wheels.jpg

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  11. Wow, It looks perfect now. Time travel to change the past is now possible. Thank you.

12. madfish

madfish

""Wow, It looks perfect now. Time travel to change the past is now possible."

t rex copy.jpg

13. @curbspeed
    How about one in keeping with the holiday....Isn't this really what it's all about...

independence.jpg

14. Ratatouille

Ratatouille
    from France

Hello themoose, if you have read my thread, maybe you know that i want to do something more on my Fregate. I'm not happy about my ghost scallops, and i want something better. Actualy, i'm looking for a tutone....something pearl or brown metal flake, all around the top of the car (roof from dummy's, all pilars, and on Lowrange sticker too)....i try to find a molding to delimitate the colors....if you can do something with photoshop, it will be great...i need your help;). Choose the pics you want (only one is enough, you have certainly a lot of work, thanks again for your kindness, don't wast your time for all my pics;)).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    509garyd likes this.
  15. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

This shot has a hard shadow, but maybe it is easier without the temporary trim in the way?
    [​IMG]

509garyd likes this.
  16. Just playing around with a few combo brown flake.jpg silver.jpg brown flake2.jpg s....

kidcampbell71 and 509garyd like this.
  17. Nice work but I kinda like it the way it is......

kiwijeff and Ratatouille like this.
  18. Ratatouille

Ratatouille
    from France

Thank you themoose for your great photoshop, to finalise my choice, i need to see more again, if i can ask you (thank you very much for your help here, your are a great person:)). Is it possible to have one photoshop in red metal flake with the molding and the paint closer to the top of the trunk (like the bottom of Lowrange letters sticker)?.

And with the "brown-flake2-jpg.3263818/" color, with that follow pict, can you paint all the roof, pilars, and the trunk, with the strait molding to the trunk line (like Merc, just more longer, in alignment with the trunk;)) .
    [​IMG]

My final dream result is with a rocker trim molding, and stainless stone rock guards, a rear corvair bumper and of course tutone paint.:)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  19. red.jpg

Ratatouille and 56longroof like this.
  20. brown trunk.jpg

Suthunman and Ratatouille like this.
  21. 56longroof

56longroof

I'd go with the red. That looks killer!

Ratatouille likes this.
  22. 'Mo

'Mo

Moose, your skills are mind blowing! :eek:

Ratatouille and themoose like this.

23. trim.jpg

Ellwood59 and Ratatouille like this.
  24. whtbaron

whtbaron
    from manitoba

Hmmmm.... nice photoshop work, but I'm not a fan of the orange or the two toning. I'd redo the entire car in eggplant.

25. Ratatouille

Ratatouille
    from France

26. Ratatouille

Ratatouille
    from France

Themoose, thank you so much for your help, you know, do things like paint on car it's not easy, and with your great photoshop, you open my mind and vision of what to do or not. Your are so amazing, people ask, and you do!...waouuuu, really, your are a top kool guy, and if one day i can visit Connecticut, it will be a pleasure to salute you, and have a drink together.
    I have try to made some personnal modification from your photoshop (i do not have your talent:))....this is what i gonna realise....in real.:cool: (excpt the rear bumper not so closed to the body). Thanks again, and big respect for your great personnality, and disponibility here.:):):):):):)
    [​IMG]

27. madfish

madfish

28. "Attention, attention: The Mayflower is now docked at pier 47."

29. madfish

madfish