Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tech: how to remove unwanted female guests from car: PETA warning

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fur biscuit, Mar 12, 2006.

1. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

hahaha!!! now if that fucking tranny would go on i would be exceedingly happy!

2. This fine looking individual does this almost every Spring.I forgot I had a few pictures of him/her.This is just outside the front door of my house,& I never bother the thing & vice-versa.I'll grab a June bug every now & then & toss em into the net.
    The thing goes crazy over em & YES I hate spiders too but this guy is too cool to kill.

[​IMG]

3. Bugman

Bugman

just cause I wouldn't want you to get to comfortable here in WI Cliff, a friend of mine just north of Madison found a Black Widow in his wood pile. I asked our science teacher about it, and he said although not common, it's not unheard of to have a Widow this far norh...

4. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

disclaimer: this tech is not to used around woodpiles...:eek: :D :)

5. Automotive Stud

Automotive Stud

Good move. I also thought this thread was going to be about quickly removing those girls that don't treat you right, you know, when you want to strech out in the back seat. Someone wanna write a tech on that?

6. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Ahh come on FURBALL............@ least this sexy widow won't suck ya dry like SOME of the women you've been with.:D ;) :D

Tech for removing unwanted gal from your car.....tell her your WIFE is coming.:D

7. junkman

junkman
    from Athens,La

I live in Louisiana and we have black widows,brown recluse,scorpions,and most kinds of snakes.After almost getting bitten by a cottonmouth that was nesting in a box of parts,I figured it was time to clean house. I bought 2 lbs of sulphur (big shop) and some aluminum pie pans--floated them in pans of water(to keep from starting a fire-sulphur burns hot) put a pile of sulphur in each one. I started lighting them in the back and headed for the door lighting each one as was leaving. Locked the door and came back 2 days later--This killed or ran off everything in the shop.Now--don't do this if you are stupid and can't get out right away--you will be dead also. No pests in my stuff and no spiders & snakes. I do it everytime I start to notice crawling creatures and they leave or die,mice too.

8. junkman

junkman
    from Athens,La

I'm sure this method of burning sulphur could be used to kill unwanted pests in a car that has been stored and is about to be torn into_One thing --the sulphur stinks but the smell goes away after a few days.

9. SnoDawg

SnoDawg

that is what is great about Alaska No poisonious spiders No Snakes at all. We do have our share of Hornets and not to mention the skeeters.

Dawg

10. Slate

Slate

When I lived near NOLA and was working in So. Miss., I had to reach my hand into a 2.5 foot deep vault to open a well to get a water level. F'in five of the bastards in there, one was in the pump piping that was over the well cap and you couldn't see it unless you had your nose to the dirt. Got out the BFH and killed all of them against the dirt bottom or metal sides. They suck.

11. Hip

Hip

On another occasion, while working on the car in the tech shop at about 2am, with the car on the lift and me under it, it started raining baby black widows, as an egg hatched. I broke out the carb cleaner and started spraying. Lots and lots of baby spiders...lots and lots of carb cleaner.
    Eventually, it stopped "raining" and I thought "Better make sure they're all dead" and started spraying up in all the nooks and crannys

I was out in my garage one evening and went inside for
    about an hour and when i came back through the inside garage door i was peppered with tiny Black Widows!:eek: In just that short time they had, like fur biscuit said,"rained down" and started there own little webs all over the garage, it was like out of a horror flick, and i was itchy as hell so i know some of those little bitches stung me. There were liturally thousands of them that all i could do was grab a can of clear spray paint and just start blasting. Thanks for the thread, now ill have the hebe-gebies all night!:rolleyes:

12. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Great post. Spiders are the scariest thing on the fucking planet, bar none. Well, to me anyways. I've got a huge fear of them and just thinking about this post makes me throw up in my mouth just a little bit.

13. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

i need to hang out with your type of women, everyone i ever said that to always wanted to stay...

14. That is a Common Garden Spider. I've got one here. They are a good thing to have and can put up one of these webs in an hour. I've experienced walking into one outside my patio door where I had passed through an hour before!
    They are somewhat shy and are long lived (for a spider)

I've found that woman-folk have a primal fear of spiders. My ex-wife is a calm rational gal but every so often when she would go to take a shower I would hear a shreik and "Paul! Kill it! Kill it!" and I knew she had walked in and found one hanging off the shower head. I would try to scoop them up and put them outdoors without laughing.
    My mom is the same but she tells you to bring a rolled up newspaper instead of shreiking.

Spider venom is particularly evil and nasty because it is necrotizing to your flesh. The stuff kills the tissue which putrifies and swells horribly and overloads your lymph system as it removes pus. The bloodstream has to carry away nasty chemicals and bloodpoisoning is a possibility. This is why spider bites hurt like a motherfucker and are very slow to heal and usually have scarring.

15. tomslik

tomslik

or gas tanks...

16. Empire32

Empire32
    from FRANCE

yes, but be carefull with the polar bears :)

17. Tito

Tito
    from Sacramento

Doug, you are evil. Spiders have loved ones too. Gimme a call. I'll tell you all about the widows that were crawling on my legs when I was driving the wife's Falcon home from purchase. Berrymans and a MAP torch.... Period. An actual bug bomb after that (in the car, windows up). Let it sit for a couple o' days, opened up all the windows, drove it with my painters mask around the block...FAST...no more bugs, (probably for a couple thousand years)
    Later,
    Erron
    (Tito)

18. flathead okie

flathead okie

BLACK WIDOWS CAN JUMP TOO

19. Redneck Smooth

Redneck Smooth
    from Cincinnati

When I was a kid going to Emmeline Cook Elementary in Oshkosh, we found a black widow in a field one day. Wisconsin is not safe from Black Widows. In fact, my aunt lives near the Mississipi River in Southwest Wisconsin and reports rattlesnakes on her property.

20. Redneck Smooth

Redneck Smooth
    from Cincinnati

Your mosquitos are the size of most of the birds here in Ohio...

21. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

...they only can fly about 6' off the ground, but they can run mighty fast...

22. Dirk35

Dirk35

FWIW, I prefer the use of the Lysol ( I like the Spring Rain Scent) and the Bic. The flame is less intense (no melting of wires/fuel lines, paint). The Flame is more dispursed ( covers large area and good for cooking their legs, but not extreem heat on the sensitive items of the vehicle). Works great on latex painted wooden areas of your house too. Kills Box Elder Beetles (small little black beetle thing with red tips on wings that populate like cockroaches in a Motel 6). About two years ago, a small little lizard set up shop in my garage and now the Box Elder Beetles are his lunch. I named him Hero! I seen him just last night.

And........it leaves a nice smell behind!

FWIW, the fear of spiders is a good thing. We get Brown Recluses here, BAD, real bad. In the Fall/Summer and the Spring/Summer, when your not using the A/C in the house and the temp changes drastically in a short time (20 degrees in one day) they like to find the coolness of the bath tub (Ceremic Coated Metal Tub) and get out of the attic. I used to kill at least 10-20 each year out of the tub and in the garage. Now I pay to get the whole house sprayed. My daughter just turned 7 years old.

23. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

when your torgue wrench suddenly seems to hang effortlessly in the air you know its time to start looking. those bastards make some really strong webs. found one in the 8cm i pulled a couple months back, decided to take up residence in one of the water pumps:eek:

24. Mutt

Mutt

This little lady was homesteading in the handle of a gas can...

Luckily, due to the tendency of Florida bugs to grow to prehistoric proportions, they have industrial strength bug spray down here.

Mutt

25. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Dude.... I hate spiders. More than I hate the local police.

26. hemi

hemi

It's just a bug. I grab a piece of paper or a paper towel and reach up and cover them like a net. Squeeze until you feel a crack. Or, blast them down from the hiding spot with the air hose and step on them. All the fire and brake cleaner is way too much. It's just a little bug.

The whole spider thing cracks me up....

27. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

It is sad that most grown men (me included) are afraid of a quarter sized bug. Don't get me wrong...... I don't run out of the room screaming when I see one, I just get in the fetal position and cry.

28. gregga

gregga

This is reason to fear spiders. A brown recluse and a ten day old bite. Imagine that on your nose!

Attached Files:

29. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Yowzer!!!

30. JWVONL

JWVONL
    from Minnesota

The wholespider episode sound a lot like a lad hereabouts, wh chased a mouse out of his house into a wood pile. The lad doused the pile with gas and lit er off. Next thing the flaming mouse ran into the house... volunteer firement stayed busy there...

JWVONL