Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. It looks slightly different from this angle. I left the roof a touch higher too, to avoid having a mail slot for a windscreen.
    [​IMG]

And here´s how you could do it. The boot area is dropped straight down (cut a slice out where the number plate goes). You´d probably have enough material left from the roof to bridge the gap to the back window area.
    [​IMG]

OahuEli, LeoH, dad-bud and 3 others like this.
  2. Epy

Epy

Thanks James Just going to finish the 38 this year then start searching for one. So watch this space I'll be back to pick your artistic brain...............Cheers

James D likes this.
  3. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

I really like this version; v ery understated in grey. It looks like a scaled down version of the Hooper bodied Daimler built for Lady Norah Docker.
    Lady Norah Docker Daimler.jpg

kiwijeff and James D like this.
  4. I've heard of Lady Docker and her custom Daimlers, but not seen that one before. She certainly had some...ah...unusual ideas (crocodile interior anyone?). I guess that long sweep down the side was all the rage in around 1951 or so.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  5. Flamed48

Flamed48

I've seen this done once before on here I was wondering if I could see this green on my grandpas Plymouth

Attached Files:

6. raymay

raymay

Saw this beauty on another thread. Any ideas out there to give it a little more style. Perhaps a Ute style rear or a better looking truck box.

NCM_1255.JPG

kiwijeff likes this.
  7. I'll bet Grandpa would approve
    ply.jpg

8. Flamed48

Flamed48

That's awsome moose I'm sure he'll approve

9. 2.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  10. 2redrovers

2redrovers

Anyone feeling creative? I'd like to see my Rover P6b V8 photochopped into a leadsled styled cruiser.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I guess main limits would be same wheelbase and not cutting the front screen. Lay it back a bit but stock glass. Side glass is flat so that's easy and they convert to two doors fairly easily too. Rest is up to you. I want to be able to recognise rover elements still but I'll leave it up to you. I've done a few renderings over the years, love to see someone else's take on it.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Thanks.

11. Graber in Switzerland made a really nice looking coupe P6.
    [​IMG]

I'll have a think about this. Definitely a car with loads of ptential.

2redrovers likes this.
  12. Chopped ,dropped,skirts,lakers, raised the chrome strip , and paint gives a really different custom cruiser look.
    That body style would also lend itself to a really nice gasser

custom.jpg

2redrovers likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

I tried to retain some Roveryness, as you asked. The screen is raked back, but not chopped. The rear is sunk into the body. I used Tru Spokes and Type 3 VW rear lights, which are available as repros.
    [​IMG]

14. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Love that color! All it needs now is a new pair of shoes.
    grimmfalcon138 Valiant w wheels.jpg

alphabet soup likes this.
  15. Might have to tub it a bit but I think this New shoes.jpg would look great...

dad-bud likes this.
  16. ATTACH=full]3181157[/ATTACH]
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1459723768.558200.jpg

Could I please see 38 zephyr front headlight area and top of the fenders grafted on? Thanks

Attached Files:

17. hl.jpg

OahuEli and ratty_aussie like this.
  18. Bigbangtheory

Bigbangtheory
    BANNED
    from ohio

Sorry about the billet wheels but would it be possible to make them the color of these other wheels? Thanks.
    012.jpg images.jpg

19. gold.jpg

20. 2redrovers

2redrovers

Thanks Moose, looks sweet! How much chop did you give it? I'm not sure I could actually fit in it, might have to sacrifice a little of the cool factor for the sake of drivability.

And thank you James, my wife loved that version. The rover that BMC should have built!

I'd love to see any other versions you've thought of. That gasser one sounds wild.

Sent from my E6653 using H.A.M.B. mobile app

21. Not as much as you might think...About 3.5 to 4 inches. I think you might fit

No-chop.gif

22. Squablow

Squablow

SO much other stuff I should be doing, but I had to take a whack at the Rover. I'm not nearly as skilled as the other artists on here but I did have some ideas on the car, here's my take.

roverchop.jpg

23. 2redrovers

2redrovers

Cool gif I miiiight fit. I a good 6ft and have about 2-2.5in headroom with standard bucket seat. Think there's a spacer under brackets so that's half inch and one of my other sets of seats are a bit flatter in the padding.

Looking at your body mods with standard roof, I think it still works ok so I could easily start there and chop later.

24. 2redrovers

2redrovers

I like it. Definitely brings out the more aggressive aspects of the styling. It just screams for horsepower I can't afford lol, but if I could, you wouldn't get the evil grin off my face

25. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1459760849.669652.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1459760869.742112.jpg

Could I please see the zephyr setup up with both these cad grills but no side front fender trim?

26. hl2.jpg hl3.jpg

ratty_aussie likes this.

27. OK...Just having a little fun. From cruising around in luxury to a machine that's all business... GASSER style

gasser.jpg

28. [​IMG] could someone take the custom on the box transfer to a falcon four door minus scallops and flames?

Sent from my LG-H900 using H.A.M.B. mobile app