Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Just some dudes hanging out

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kevin Carroll, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Anyone have any pictures of some killer hotrods and people hanging out? Im talking about those pics where cars are covering the front lawn and drive way and people are kicking back and enjoying life. I just recently watched a documentary on the Burbank Choppers building up the "Bad News T." Thought the vibe and way of life these guys have and how they're hanging out, building cars, and enjoying each others company is one of the coolest things to have in life. Is there a thread like this out there? If so, point me in the right direction! If not, lets see the pics!!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Myself and a couple of friends.....hangin' out. Wayne, myself, Stan..Wayne\'s sedan.jpg

40FORDPU, chryslerfan55, oj and 7 others like this.
  3. Maryland HAMBers hangin' out @ the Szuba Estate.:D Sept 2015 Md HAMB Social @ Szuba\'s.JPG

4. Myself and a couple of friends hangin' out at one of the Rodder's Journal Pimlico events. Nebraska Coupe.jpg

5. Myself, hangin' out in the garage. DSCN7764 (1).JPG ..............Photo by: Linda

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  6. Is that enough hangin' out for you?:D

alanp561 likes this.
  7. I really like the idea for this thread. the sad thing is we are so spread out from each other. Like you I hang out in the garage by myself or here with you GUYS that's why I enjoy the HAMB. way to much!

jeffd1988, AV8 Dave, Stogy and 2 others like this.
  8. Lots of folks hangin' out at one of the early Jalopy Showdowns. jalopy showdown (1).jpg

9. ...........................We're hangin' out in cyberspace, Ron.:D

10. Myself hangin' in the other side of the garage. DSCN7763 (1) (1) (3).JPG ..............Photo by: Linda.

11. Hangin' at the Mobtown Greaseball. dons back.jpg ..............................Photo by: Mike.

chryslerfan55, DC40 and LOU WELLS like this.
  12. Have this one of my family this Christmas. From the Left my DAD then me my wife and granddaughter . Right daughter Lauren ,Tyler, daughter, Misty ,Luther, and grandson ELI. 2015-11-26 16.15.31.jpg

Offset, 40FORDPU, alanp561 and 13 others like this.
  13. Cool shot there, Ron.:)

14. NOT FAIR !! that any one person can own a 32 roadster and 40 coupe at the same time !!! lol WAY KOOL RIDES and great Garage to Boot!!!

chryslerfan55 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  15. Thanks, Ron. You're too kind.

16. LOU WELLS

LOU WELLS
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from IDAHO

These four pioneers of early Idaho racing and hot rods (since 1954) came by for some bench racing/left to right: Roger Worley,Lee Wooley,Jay Roebuck,Herb Baker 2015. THE 4 AMIGOS 2015 019.JPG

17. squirrel

squirrel

I see it all the time, but I never get the picture....

18. silent rick

silent rick

one of my favorite photos

[​IMG]

19. silent rick

silent rick

here's one that harms way originally posted

[​IMG]

20. Raiman1959

Raiman1959

My dad & his buddy Don....always were talking cars: Rogue River, OR 001.jpg

21. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

hanging out at North Hampton Airport show

013.jpg

22. Tjames

Tjames

Here is my youngest son hanging out at Nationals Louisville and his brother

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  23. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

Bob Neal 39 club help 1.jpg
    Here's our club members helping another member put the front end back on his 39 Ford... 40 years ago!!
    Notice the dark hair!

Post update 2/22/16: Looking back at the picture again, I realize that a majority of the surviving fellows in the picture are STILL in our club today!
    Maybe we should start a thread of "hanging out and STILL hanging out after many years.":rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  24. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

009.JPG
    Hanging out before a club meeting 4 years ago.

25. deucetruck

deucetruck
    from Missouri

It's been posted before, but I think this photo is really cool!!
    early times car club - 60\'s.jpg

26. ^^^^^^Wasn't that the Early Times club? Seems I remember the photo as a cover of R&C way back.^^^^^^

27. Nobody else ever hung out?:D

28. I got caught hanging out once. Fortunately that was long before the national registry.

There ultimately ended up being 4 of us here, but one is behind the camera and the other is smoking by the one behind the camera.

Oh, please excuse the lame assed mill. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

As you can see there are two of us here
    [​IMG]

We are working on this heap again there really are two of us, please excuse the old fart he just likes to hang out with us
    [​IMG]

29. Baumi

Baumi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

the last one reminds me of the three monkeys...
    hahahaha Party Weekend garage bash Mai 01 2015 044.jpg 32677500.xDSC06820.jpg IMG_0885.JPG

rod1, chryslerfan55, loudbang and 6 others like this.