Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 35-36 Bradley Floor Pans

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by azmodela, Jan 31, 2016.

1. azmodela

azmodela
    from Tucson, AZ

This May it will have been three years since I ordered a pair of 35-36 floor pans from Paul Bradley. I still haven't received them... I knew he wasn't fast going into it, so I'm not here to complain about that.

Has anyone actually received anything from him in the last year or two?

Anyone have a pair of his 35-36 sedan pans you aren't going to use?

I know about Roadster-Ute's pans, and may eventually go that way, but theirs aren't as correct as Paul's.

2. Imwalkin

Imwalkin
    from Tucson, Az

When I first started my 39 I called to get some made. He said it would be awhile. He called two years later asking if I still needed some.

3. I got some front half floor pans from him last year after a couple months wait. Can't comment on full pan, sorry.

Not a good way to run a business, imo.

4. Dak Rat

Dak Rat
    from NoDak

Go over on the "Ford Barn" and ask that question--lots of good stories about this guy.

5. I need a set of his full pans for my 36 3 window.I called a couple of weeks ago and never got a call back

6. azmodela

azmodela
    from Tucson, AZ

Thanks for the feedback so far. I call every other day, I haven't received a call back since mid December. Atleast I'm successfully annoying the lady that takes his messages. I even talked to him in person at Hershey last year, he gave me the same run around, his buddies hanging with him in his booth gasped when they over heard I'd been waiting 2 1/2 years at that point.

7. Chainsaw chipper

Chainsaw chipper
    from Illinois

I received a order from Paul3 months ago,everything looks great and since the floor pans are for a future project the wait was not a problem,mine were not for a 36 ford but I can say they were worth the wait.It was about 16 weeks from the time ordered till they arrived.

8. $um Fun

$um Fun
    from Nor Cal

Three years is unreasonable. Did you have to pay for them upfront?

9. uncle buck

uncle buck

I called multiple times and left messages with no callback either. I then ordered a set of these in this thread:
    http://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182593
    I have since trimmed the lap weld flange to improve them. They are definitely not Bradley's quality , but at least you can get them

10. azmodela

azmodela
    from Tucson, AZ

Thanks for the link, lots of pictures. They don't look too bad considering the real lack of an alternative.

$um Fun, I paid for one up front. The other hasn't been paid for.