Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs More thieves...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brewsterg6, Jan 22, 2016.

1. brewsterg6

brewsterg6

2. damn it.....bump

3. '48IHC

'48IHC

I'm in Topeka. Will keep my eyes peeled

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's about as low life as it gets.

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Horrible, absolutely horrible. What I always wonder , when I hear about a classic car being stolen is, did not people on the street see it being driven or towed ? Old cars attract a lot of attention just by their uniqueness, so you would think someone would see it going down the street and remember that. It isn't like old cars blend in or anything.

Sure hope they find this one intact.

Don

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

7. ...........................So true.

8. c-10 simplex

c-10 simplex

Being that these cars a somewhat rare, what can the thieves do with the cars? Part them out?

9. Dapostman

Dapostman

Just like any piece of art there is always some scumbag willing to buy it and hide it in his private collection. With cars like this moved to another part of the country or the world, some minor alterations and color changes can camouflage it so the proud new owner can show it off.

10. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Sometimes the act is so bold, people don't see it for what it is. My brother lives on a dead ended driveway and a thief rolled up to his parked plumbing truck and unloaded several lengths of copper tubing while waving at the neighbor watching him out of his picture window. It didn't look like a theft in progress to the neighbor being broad daylight and middle of the day.