Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration 5 Car Songs for your Garage Soundtrack

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Dec 3, 2015.

1. cabriolethiboy

cabriolethiboy

How about Quarterflash, "Cruisin with the Deuce"

2. Oh.. I've got and listen to many of Johnny Cash's albums. From there to Imelda (gorgeous) May I thump my foot listening to all of them. But mostly I tune to Motorbilly Radio (live365) and let it roll.

3. DJ Del is a local boy.....he does play some great music

4. Yup...
    Strange things do happen: Till a couple of days ago they where still broadcasting boo cat boo, the spookabilly show, tough halloween happened over a month ago...
    I sure dig those spooky rithms anyways.

5. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

6. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal

Sweet list. Big Sandy? Wow, nice one. Paladins? Oh yeah, the best. Deke Dickerson? Now hold on there a minute, Deke Dickerson? That's cool, dude knows his music.

The HAMB never ceases to amaze me. It's not just with the talented metal working and the knowledgeable mechanics, but even the level of music knowledge really impressive. I love this place!

Arabie777 likes this.
  7. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well, there you have it, that's what makes the world go 'round. I have two words for you . . . Bill Kirchen.:)
    Great song, but give me David Lindley.

8. Jungle Jalopy

Jungle Jalopy

Hal pounding away on his little blue Ludwig backed by the Wrecking Crew posing as Young Cougars (an oxymoron?!). Some super early fuzz guitar work here to go along with the usual beat beat, brass and castanets. That stubby little Don Spinney-Fred Steele T roadster really got around back then! image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

9. ratrod72

ratrod72

Junior Brown Hot Rod Lincoln.. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1449598784.866852.jpg

10. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There was a group that I caught a few times in Portlandia a while back called the Blubinos, this is Monti Amundson's homage to the 60's Chevrolet coupe utility vehicle. Crack open a pale ale and get your inner mullet on.
    http://bigmonti.bandcamp.com/track/big-block-rock