Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. white1.jpg white2.jpg

kidcampbell71 and verde742 like this.
  2. verde742

verde742

NOPE, your losing me,, Too "George Barris--eee" if that's a word..

3. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

006.JPG Can someone help me out with this one? I'd just like to lower it about 3". Maybe a visor.
    Thanks, Tom

LeoH and verde742 like this.
  4. verde742

verde742

Cut a coil and 1/2, ez, in front and you will notice no effect in ride, will look great, hav it aligned after a week or two, it will settle,, look great.. just do the front,

then if you want 2 inch , block between rear leaves and rear end pad..
    Sorry I thought you wanted advice,, as I started to leave, I realized it was photoshop time.. oops..
    wish I had it...:p

LeoH likes this.
  5. lower visor.jpg

mike bowling likes this.
  6. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

7. Bigbangtheory

Bigbangtheory
    BANNED
    from ohio

Hey Moose, can you add fenders and running boards to this car and put it in bare metal?

Attached Files:

daddio211 likes this.
  8. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Ruben can I ask for a few more small tweaks ?, as you've taken it almost all the way to the rendering I want to use for soul inspiration.
    I would love to see the cars name
    Hubba
    Hubba
    On the lower cowl side. If you could some how add a windshield and frame that would be swell too. Lastly I want to run black head light trim rings and the stainless cross brace I plan to run down low making it follow real close, like a 1/2" from the grill shells lower lip. Any help is so greatly appreciated, I won't bother you again, thanks, Wyatt.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  9. LeoH

LeoH
    from Reno, NV

I very much agree. That excess V that just adding another cab door in back is not very visually appealing, and it seems to me, if you go to all the trouble of doing the work to make a mordor Stude truck, the little extra it would take to clean up that rear door appearance should not be an issue.

10. bmf.jpg

31Vicky with a hemi likes this.
  11. Bigbangtheory

Bigbangtheory
    BANNED
    from ohio

Thanks so much moose your awesome, I am getting my 5 window done and this is what I hope it looks like when finished.

12. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

themoose likes this.
  13. Ruben must be busy making a living so I thought I'd try to help you out...

DSC0793821.jpg

14. lonejacklarry

lonejacklarry
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've got a simple request for any of the photoshop wizards. I'm building a '37 Chevy coupe. I found this picture on the internet and would like to know what it would look like painted refrigerator white both with and without wide white walls. The wheels pictured are fine. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

15. white2.jpg ww.jpg

raymay likes this.
  16. lonejacklarry

lonejacklarry
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

LeoH likes this.
  17. verde742

verde742

ME TOO.. ALWAYS HATED CUSTOM WHEELS WITH WW'S,
    cept for chrome reversed.

ratty_aussie and daddio211 like this.
  18. lonejacklarry

lonejacklarry
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That makes the selection even harder. I like chrome reverse wheels, too.

19. SGates

SGates

Looking to turn this fella into a 2 tone of sorts. I'll let you have some creative freedom but I was thinking top original cream color as well as the raised portion of the rear quarter panel (I have the trim) with the rest of the body a dark turquoise (color idea pictured) any other 2 tone ideas are welcome- keep in mind original interior is a teal color and cream ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1445477607.937179.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1445477628.649431.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1445477655.459542.jpg

20. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Thanks Moose! Would you switch the cowl lettering to dirty old white? Then pull the windshield frame bottom down, it's not covering the whole opening. Lastly you went the right direction but I want to more closely copy the bottom edge shape of the grill shell. It will be more show trim vibe then say a nerf bar or a petite chin bumper, if that makes sense. Wyatt

21. I'm not a fan of the wheels either...Here's something a bit different...
    caps.jpg

22. lonejacklarry

lonejacklarry
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You're on to something there, Moose. Could I get it without the bumpers?

Thanks, Larry

23. no bumpers.jpg

Runnin shine likes this.
  24. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

I think that would look better without the WWW

LeoH likes this.
  25. LeoH

LeoH
    from Reno, NV

yep, whitewalls and that white paint is too much.

26. LeoH

LeoH
    from Reno, NV

Could I have a few scallop options to choose from? My truck will be a regular cab, but this photo's here, so it'll do for an example to mull over. I'm leaning towards a dual scallop longer at the lower door and shorter at the top following the line just below the window OR if the shorter scallop should come off the top of the fender line? Option two is 2 or 3 thin, short scallops off the fender only.
    I'm thinking with those bowed fenders, I want the leading edge of the scallop to follow the line at the back of the wheel opening, over the fender and then drop back to the door, but those of you who have seen lots or done them before might suggest if certain forms look best on the fat fendered vehicles. I know there's no one way to do these, but over time some things generally might look better than others. Thanks!

27. No bumpers no whitewalls

no bumpers no whites.jpg

Dick Stevens likes this.
  28. Here's another attempt.
    DSC07938 copy  2.jpg

29. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Thanks so much Moose that's getting real close! I'm a anal perfectionist so I'm mean that in the highest sense.