Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jalopyrama Reunion 2015

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lothiandon1940, Oct 18, 2015.

1. oj

oj

I hate to hear that, your '40 is one of my favorites. I was helping a buddy yesterday morning to get the torque tube into the tranny and mated up so's he can take his '40, yours came up in the conversation. Hope to see you and your car there.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Thanks. I'm pretty confident that I'll make it. I'm looking forward to the show and hoping to meet a bunch of you guys. We should all wear tags with our HAMB name on em! :) As far as the parking goes, I've been told that there is no reason to get there before dawn like in the past to get on the lot. Supposed to be plenty of parking. - Andy

3. Looks like a damn good time.

4. Cool. I need to take some more pictures. It's amazing how little room there is inside and under an A body/'32 frame. :confused:

lothiandon1940 and D-Russ like this.
  5. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

For those who haven't been...this is one of the premier events of the year, every year. The inner show of invited entries is spectacular...it's like walking through several issues of Rodder's Journal live. Mike Szuba knows who to invite, and hits the mark every time.
    Go, even if it means divorce, bankruptcy, or crawling down the shoulder of route 95 dragging an IV bottle after you... it will help carry you through the bleak and showless winter.

6. ^ What he said

Bowtie Coupe and lothiandon1940 like this.
  7. Bruce, You speak true words.:)

Bowtie Coupe and wraymen like this.
  8. Ill be there this week end for sure, Haven't been before, I heard there was a swap meet, if so is it any good? trying to plan on weather or not I drive the 51, or bring the truck, or bring the truck and the trailer.....

9. There usually is a pretty good swap meet area.

10. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Shut up. Someone might bring more money than me.
    Swap meet is exclusively Hyundai parts and knitted fuzzy dice.

11. Damm!!! I need Kia parts!

12. Post up a picture or two of what you may be driving to the Reunion.:)

D-Russ likes this.
  13. Probly heading up in the grey bomber

Attached Files:

14. If my boys dont come with it will be the roadster. Either way Buck Owens will be played....

Attached Files:

15. ^^^^Awesome either way^^^^.

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  16. Don, will you be in the 40 in your avatar? So I can track down another semi local HAMBer..

17. oj

oj

Well, I got the master cylinder mounted yesterday on my modified, I'm not sure it'll be ready in time so I'll probably take the rebuild of the Mayos' Bucket Tee. They offered it to me for a 'confidence test' ride on up there. Brrr. DSC00775.JPG DSC00840.JPG

18. orangeamcs

orangeamcs

Will be there w my trog car

19. If anyone is heading up sat morn from around richmond to fredericksburg Va pm if you want to hot rod caravan it there.

20. .....................I expect to be in the Roadster. At least that's the plan for now. 329-vi.jpg

21. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

Driving car in avatar Fri. : Blown 354 Hemi,QC, Buick brakes.

Dave

22. Hey all you Richmond based Jalopyrama goers, How about a caravan up to Westminster?

I'm hitting the road at about 7:00 AM Friday morning with Lee (57 Trucker) riding shotgun. I need to leave early because I'm with the sedan group and they're loading us in the building first at 12:00 noon.

John Mullen? Mark Longest? Doug Walker? Anyone want to drive up together?

Here's what I'm driving up:
    [​IMG]

23. oj

oj

Not fair, you got windows and everything! Living in the lap of luxury!

24. I'll meet up with ya! heading up about the same time from Ladysmith exit 110 on 95.

25. Friday?

26. Nice looking ride you have their Don!!! I see Eagle tire main man in the back ground....

27. oops, gotta work Friday, ill be heading up Sat bright and early.

D-Russ likes this.
  28. .....................That's him.:D

29. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

Are hambers having a get together?

30. I bet most of the people there will be members of the Hamb.

Bowtie Coupe and lothiandon1940 like this.