Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jalopyrama Reunion 2015

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lothiandon1940, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Just in case you've been out of the country or in a coma in a Nevada brothel, the 2015 Jalopyrama is next Saturday, Oct.24, 2015 at it's new location @ The Carroll County Agricultural Center in Westminster, Md. 8am-5pm. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and perhaps making some new ones. It's always one of those "can't miss affairs" so get your ride all fluffed up and I'll see you there.:D Jalopyrama 2015.jpg

2. Don,make sure you have a have new batteries and a good SD card in your camera,we expect a lot of cool photo's. HRP

3. buck 32

buck 32
    from Maryland

Looking forward to attending the show. The weather is looking good also.

Bowtie Coupe and lothiandon1940 like this.

4. The newly completed Miss Vicky will be displaying inside.

I hope the weather is good – the maiden voyage will be about 4 hours to this show, and it's always better to break down when it's not raining.

EDIT: Igor isn't coming, so no pin striping for me this weekend.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  5. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

Looks like a very cool show...

6. ....................Come East for it. You won't be disappointed.

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  7. Can you register the day of the show?

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. ............................Yes.

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  9. alphabet soup

alphabet soup
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Why-O-Why...is this on the same day as Capitol's nostalgia event?? Brain turmoil at it's best!!

10. .......Capitol should plan better.;):D

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  11. alphabet soup

alphabet soup
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Somehow there should be more weekends!!

12. wex65

wex65
    from WV

I should be there with the Gentleman's Coupe, fresh back from the Bayou Roundup.

13. .......................Always a treat to see you and your car.

Bowtie Coupe and wex65 like this.
  14. .................The only problem there Danny, is that not only do I not have a digital camera but, I also don't have a smart phone. I'm sure there will be much better photographers than myself in attendance.:)

15. .........Hopefully Bob is going to be there as well?

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  16. Thanks lothian1940 I might have one more road trip this season If I don't have a Great Time!! Hobo Jim

17. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

I Plan on being there.

18. Jay T. Judd

Jay T. Judd

I took a ride out there today to see the building. Biggest building I have ever seen ! Can't wait to see all the high quality cars all under one roof at one time !

19. The details: 10192015.jpg

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  20. ..............If there's anyone on the planet that hasn't seen Paul's car in person, here's your chance. It is special, as are all of the Hilton Hot Rods. IMG_3686.JPG

21. ..................................So true.:)

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  22. Don,the small pocket digital camera's are inexpensive,the one I'm using was less than 30 bucks at Wally World.

BTW,my phone is stupid. :D HRP

23. oj

oj

Is there anybody going up the Valley on 340? The weather looks decent and I'm thinking about a nice bracing drive up. Brrr.

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  24. We are working feverishly on the 40 to get the recently damaged rear fender replaced for the show. Looking forward to it!

25. What happenmed? I've been under a rock for a while.

26. ....................I'll check those out, Danny. How difficult is it to upload the images to my computer?

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  27. .............................This.:( 2...Andy\'s damage.jpg

TheAlabamaKid and Bowtie Coupe like this.
  28. oj

oj

Don, do you know if outside show/parking will be like Annapolis? What time is the cutoff or is the Ag Center so big all can park? I'm just trying to figure out what time I'd have to leave by, my defrosters don't work very good and I might have to let it warm up a little. Having a top & windows is for sissies!

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  29. I don't know all of the details of the parking but, Mike is expecting 400 or more outside so I don't think parking will be the issue that it was in Annapolis or Glen Burnie in years past. It is a pretty big facility. From what I've heard he has commitments from 130 cars for inside! Weather is looking dry for now, albeit a little chilly, so hopefully those numbers will hold up. Don't hold me to it but, I don't think there will be a parking problem if you chose to arrive a little later. Be safe.

Bowtie Coupe likes this.