Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Brighton, Mo to Springfield, IL ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cool57, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Brighton, Mo to Springfield, IL ?
    I need a part relayed from Brighton (near Springfield, MO) to Springfield, IL
    Anyone?

217-720-157four

2. I'll be making the run to the StL Hot Rod Hundred in October. If you can wait that long, I can get it that far.

3. No hurry, what is date of Hot Rod Hundred?

4. Hey @EV34, I sent you a text, but it appears that I may be hauling this to the StL area. I just need to get it sometime before October 8, unless you guys find another option before then.

@cool57 The StL Hot Rod Hundred event is on October 10, and we will be leaving from Francis Howell High School, at Hwy 94 and Hwy 40/61. I'll be in the StL metro area Friday, if you can make the trip down to pick it up from there.

cool57 likes this.

5. I think that we have the ride to Springfield, IL covered. I'll make arrangements to get it from Ethan.

EV34 likes this.
  6. That's great! Thanks.

7. EV34

EV34

Behold the power of the hamb! Bret shoot me a text when your ready I can or dad can meet us some time just let me know

cool57 likes this.
  8. Hello,
    I think I am the ride from St. Louis to Springfield, IL.
    Just to let you know I am on board.
    Neil

bchrismer likes this.
  9. Thanks Neil.

10. Bad news! I will not be doing the trip to St. Louis. My friend is in hospital & I have not found anyone else to come with me. I feel really bad about not keeping my word.

11. It's okay, we will figure it out.

12. I'm picking up the dash, from Ethan, on Thursday evening. Will be in StL sometime on Friday afternoon.

13. I have to be in Chicago Fri morn through Sat evening. Will you still be in STL on Sunday?

14. That's a good question. I haven't worked through my travel plans, 100%. I can leave the dash with @cvstl and have him hold it for you at his office.

15. Ethan and I have made arrangements for me to meet him to pick it up tomorrow evening.

16. Leaving with @cvstl sounds good if he's cool with it. Just let me know location. Power of the HAMB is great!
    If anyone needs to reach me my cell# is 217-720-157four

17. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

You can leave it with me as long as you want, no problem there.

But, depending on the size, we may be able to get it to Decatur. We have a HRH participant from Decatur, but he's driving a deuce 3 window, though so he probably doesn't have much room.

cool57 likes this.
  18. Nope not making the trip but I'll give you a bump.

cool57 likes this.
  19. Thanks, it's a 59 Galaxie instrument panel, likely too big to fit in coupe.

20. Holy smokes, that dash is large! Couldn't fit it into my trunk. Good thing I am driving to StL solo.

cool57 likes this.
  21. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Haha if it's too big for a 40 coupe trunk it'll definitely be stopping here.

cool57 likes this.
  22. Dashboard relayed to @cvstl.