Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hershey 2015- Who is Going??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fedcospeed, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Did a search and found nothing so here it is: Who is going to Hershey Swapmeet next week.Buying,selling???Please leave a spot # so we can all buy from Hambers. Thanks Fedco

2. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll be there. OBC 23-24, orange field, may bring a car and also have a few parts as well like a Mallory flat cap for a Chevy, a few misc Ford parts, some Packard stuff, a few chrome bits...

3. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

I'll be there, spending a lot of money, I hope

4. chiro

chiro

I'll be there Thursday. I won't have a space but I will bring my '32 Ford pedal assemblys to hawk from a sandwich board on my back. lol

5. Will be there on Sat. Its almost my back yard.

6. If I have any money leftover from Carlise - I'm going to Hershey !!!!!!!!!!

Who am I kidding , I'm going even if I'm broke .

Pray for dry weather

Oldmics

7. woodiewagon46

woodiewagon46
    from New York

Can't wait. This will be my 47th year of going. Once this time of year rolls around it's like a giant magnet pulling me to Hershey.Going Wednesday to Saturday.

8. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

I actually like this more than Christmas time.I go solo and do what ever the hell I want and at my own pace,(which is pretty fast) Used to drive down and back at night and miss all the scenery in northern Pa.Saved all my change since last year and that will cover gas and food and then some,no using the plastic!!!Cant wait.

9. fordf1trucknut

fordf1trucknut

Ill be there buying.

10. 41 C28

41 C28

See ya there

11. Colonial Coupe

Colonial Coupe

GDB 18/19. Decent 55 DeSoto grille cut to fit Merc shell, buick side trim, 55 Pontiac chieftain side trim and a bunch of other stuff. Tuesday afternoon thru Saturday. See you there.

12. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

We will be there wed and thurs. My buddie and I both can't hack the walking anymore so look for us on a yellow three wheeled Palmer cart pullin a sulkey. Where theres a will theres a way!

13. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The swap meet is pretty much over by Friday, on Sat there's a few hold outs but not many. There is the car show on Sat, sometimes as many as 1,000 cars.

14. oldolds

oldolds

I will be in the Chocolate field. CI 34-35. Mostly old car stuff. No specific make or model.

15. PA Gas

PA Gas

I'll be in different spaces this year GDB 27-29. Mostly 28-48 Ford stuff and some speed equipment. Stop on by and say hello.

16. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

We'll be in GAI 18-19, near Mark Hyman's little village by the car corral. We take '41-'46 Chevy and GMC parts, look for the trailer that says "Art-Deco Delights". First, we'll be at Carlisle on Thursday and Friday. Forget the weather forecast, Carlisle weather defies forecasting. Hopefully this tropical storm BS will clean out the atmosphere in time for Hershey.

17. We'll be there for Wednesday and Thursday.....buyin'

18. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Going to (hopefully) buy some parts I need. I've only missed one Hershey swap meet in the last 32-years and that was because I was just finishing up radiation treatment for throat cancer, 5-years ago. I'm not planning to miss another one any time soon.

19. GRX

GRX
    from MD

Will be there Friday looking to buy Pontiac parts. At this time the weather forecast for tuesday to friday looks good. Chance of rain saturday.

20. The37Kid

The37Kid

This will be 46 years in a row for me, spaces are C4J 40-41, last ones on the left side of Main Street, Brookville is on the back side of me. Feel free to leave heavy parts for the day, plan to roll in on Tuesday with a load of odds and ends. Bob

21. Clark

Clark

My spots are rsc 28/29....but the odds are pretty good I'm not there during the day. My father sells and im out buying stuff.
    Clark

22. Will be there Wed-Fri am RCC 47 with some 32 stuff including a gennie 32 firewall, 40 Ford items including a really nice 40 standard wheel, doors, running boards and some garnish moldings, cowl steering box, 46-8 Ford steering wheels, and some other items ....

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  23. 5window

5window

Carlisle Saturday was cold, windy and wet and most vendors were gone or covered up. Still, I had a great time, but i still have my play money left. I'll be in Hershey Wednesday-that's all i could swing this year.

24. Bearing Burner

Bearing Burner
    from W. MA

Leaving tomorrow noon .Have to pick up electric scooter on the way. Can't walk much anymore

25. Stuck in jersey rush hour traffic on my way!!!! The weather better behave tomorrow!!