Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Race of Gentlemen, 2015

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirtyest Devil, Dec 17, 2014.

1. ELD

ELD

The 4th Annual Race of Gentlemen, the line-up continues.....

Rhumboogie! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Mike Barillaro from Knoxville, Tenn. driving a '27 Ford Frame Belly Tank Flathead V8
    [​IMG]

Git along little doggies! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Brian Bass from Dallas, Texas driving a '32 Ford Roadster Flathead V8
    [​IMG]

Step lively! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Carmine Bellamore from Long Island, NY on a '46 Harley-Davidson UL 80c.i.
    [​IMG]

Rattle your cage! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Jeff Bloedorn from Stillwater, Minnesota in a '32 Ford Coupe Flathead V8 274c.i.
    [​IMG]

Keep your seats! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up George Brehmer from Dearborn, Michigan in a '26 Chevy Roadster 4-banger 124c.i.
    [​IMG]

Beat me daddy eight to the bar! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Dave Carter from New Castle, Pa. in a '39 Speedster 4-banger 214c.i.
    [​IMG]

Fly me to the moon! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Erin Crocker Evernham from Mooresville, N.C. in a '23 Ford T Roadster Flathead V8
    [​IMG]

Pack up your troubles! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up "Deeds" Gerstmeyer from Foster, Rhode Island in a '31 Ford A Sport Coupe Flathead V8 239c.i.
    [​IMG]

In the mix Jake! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Chuckie Goerlitz from Ypsilanti, Michigan on '38 Harley-Davidson UL 80c.i.
    [​IMG]

The cat's pajamas! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Ted Haarke from Long Island, NY in a '29 Ford Cut-Down 4-banger
    [​IMG]

In the pocket! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Richard Hutchinson from Green Lane, Pa. on a '45 Harley-Davidson WL 45c.i.
    [​IMG]

Gee willikers! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Natan Karczynski from Washington, NJ in a '31 Ford Sprint Car Flathead V8
    [​IMG]

Get down! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Brian Keating from Plainfield, N.H. on a '47 Harley-Davidson WRTT
    [​IMG]

2. Jeremy Jalopies

Jeremy Jalopies

for sure looking forward to this! Im excited to see the coverage

3. Wish I could make the trip form down under to see this in person.....

4. ELD

ELD

The 4th Annual Race of Gentlemen, the line-up concludes.

Jiving jitterbug! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Josh Kohn from Jugtown, NJ on a '37 Harley-Davidson 45c.i.
    [​IMG]

Straight outta the fridge! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Matt Lanigan from Olney, Maryland in a '27 Ford T Touring 4-banger
    [​IMG]

Spread out! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Steve Laugtug from St. Paul, Minnesota in a '32 Ford Roadster Flathead V8
    [​IMG]

Blow my top! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Joe Lockwood from Binghamton, NY in a '30 Ford A Coupe Flathead v8
    [​IMG]

23 skidoo! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Dave Lounsbury from Liberty Corner, NJ in a '18 Cadillac Flathead
    [​IMG]

Wigging out! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Matt McManus from Indian Land, S.C. on a '41 Harley-Davidson E Knuckle 74c.i.
    [​IMG]

Lay it on me! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Jason Moss from Long Island, NY on a '45 Harley-Davidson WL 45c.i.
    [​IMG]

Shabang! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up TJ O'Grady from Long Island, NY in a '28 Ford A Phaeton 4-banger
    [​IMG]

Got your boots on! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Dean Osgood from Fitchburg, Mass. in a '31 Ford A Roadster 4-banger
    [​IMG]

Snap your cap! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Mark Perego from Gagetown, New Brunswick, Canada on a '42 Harley-Davidson WLC 45c.i.
    [​IMG]

It's the darb! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Heath Pinter from Riverside, California in a '29 Ford A Roadster Flathead V8
    [​IMG]

Ducky shincracker! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Sam Pollys from Cogan Station, PA. on a '41 Indian 741 Factory Racer 37c.i.
    [​IMG]

What’s buzzin’! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up T.W. Scott from Monkton, Maryland in a '28 Ford A Roadster Flathead v8 239c.i.
    [​IMG]

Made in the shade! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Willy Snyder from Derby, Colorado in a '32 Ford Coupe Flathead V8
    [​IMG]

Big cheese! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Mark Stevens from Bingamton, NY on a '47 Harley-Davidson Knucklehead
    [​IMG]

Hotsy-Totsy! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Andy Wood from Auburn, Mass. on a '29 Harley-Davidson JD Racer 74c.i.
    [​IMG]

Whoopie! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Jimmy Allen from Phoenix, Az. in a '27 Whippet 24 Star Continetal 4-banger
    [​IMG]

Lay it out there! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Brandon Fish from South Kingstown, R.I. in a '27 Ford T Roadster Flathead V8
    [​IMG]

Hi-de-ho! Welcome to the 4th Annual TROG line-up Tom Rowe from Bethlehem, PA. on a '47 Harley-Davidson UL 80c.i.
    [​IMG]

kidcampbell71 and 63fdsnr like this.
  5. Pete

Pete

Very busy.... Forgot to take my meds..

Attached Files:

6. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

Ducky shincracker ?

7. Seems to be quite a bit bigger field this year...

8. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

So many cool cars and bikes... This is going to be some awesome coverage. Wish I could make it!

9. ELD

ELD

all the verbage is 20's to 50's slang.. Ducky shincracker = A good dancer

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  10. Blue Palms Hotel Room Available!

Anyone looking for a hotel still? I've got a room with 2 beds at the Blue Palms for 3 nights - Friday night through Sunday night.

Just checked with the Blue Palms, and they can transfer my reservation over... Let me know!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  11. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

amazing line up of bikes and car!! cant wait to see this!!

12. I heard JD McPherson weren't playing now...bummer!

13. ELD

ELD

Behind the scenes; The Oilers CC built, Ford '999' inspired Twin 'T' for Craftsman Tools that will be driven by Jessi Combs, "The Fastest Woman on Four Wheels" at the 4th Annual Race of Gentlemen
    Footage grabbed from the fellas Instagram accounts.

Bob Wills And His Texas Playboys serenade us through the 113 Drivers and Riders for the Race of Gentlemen 2015

14. jcs64

jcs64

113!
    holy smokes that seems like way more than last year.
    How many raced last yr?

jeff

15. Pete

Pete

What.... No Jd Mcpherson??? Really

Please confirm!

16. ELD

ELD

I think it was just shy 100 last year

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

17. ELD

ELD

Alas no JD that didn't work out

18. Pete Ross?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ELD likes this.
  19. onekoolkat1950

onekoolkat1950

Somebody's gotta photo shop that for me

20. 117harv

117harv

Those are great, so many cool machines, Oregon is too far away for me to attend. Lets have a lot of great coverage posted here, and does anyone else think once a year is not enough?

21. We fired up the Tank this morning, see all you guys in wildwood!

Attached Files:

22. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Really ? There are 6 Kiwis coming from our little town and there are bound to be more Kiwis invading the beach.
    It's a 12 hr international flight then a 5hr flight from LAX. Can't wait.

T__N__A likes this.
  23. 117harv

117harv

I guess I could have worded that better, too far for me. Time off from work and then there is my co pilot AKA better half who would have to miss work as well. NY is on my bucket list, lots to see there, maybe in the next couple years I will fly out and make a week of it.

Until then, I will be part of it through the HAMB. You guys who do globe trot certainly have my respect, the pull of hot rods is sure strong. :)

Kiwi 4d likes this.
  24. wheeldog57

wheeldog57

Oregon has a beach, no?

25. Pete

Pete

Duuuude! That twin engine T racer looks like it RIPS!

26. onekoolkat1950

onekoolkat1950

27. blindowl

blindowl
    BANNED
    from MASS

Ahahahah

28. Pete

Pete

Whoa.... That's quite the pube fro

kidcampbell71 and ELD like this.
  29. wheeldog57

wheeldog57

That is priceless!. . . . . "and we're making happy trees"

30. jcs64

jcs64

the guy that was singing and playing the guitar, the nite of the bonfire, when the power went out at the beach,
    what was his name, and will he be back?
    All I remember was a really unique voice and something about him being outlawed to cananada?
    (way too much Sailor Jerry's that night)

jeff