Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customline from Australia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 54 ford coupe, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Evening all, I've been sitting back looking in for a while but it's time to step up I think. We have a 54 Customline with a 332/ 2speed/ 9 inch from a tank Fairlane. the work was done in the late 60's. It hasn't been run for a while but there is a plan coming together to get it up and running later this year. Home is Queensland Australia, just inland from the awesome Fraser Island.

2. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Welcome from another Aussie.

3. Welcome from South Carolina,I'm not a Aussie but I do have a '54 Ford. HRP

4. Welcome from down south , great project my old 53 is up your way these days....

5. flux capacitor

flux capacitor

Welcome from Northern Arkansas, 54 ford 2 dr hardtop pretty sweet to me. Spent more than a few Sunday afternoons in 70's & 80's one just out for a drive with my best friends dad & master mechanic behind the wheel. Flux

6. Thanks all. Hotfr8 I remember seeing your cars in magazines when I was young, Custom Rodder I think.

7. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

That must have been my XP Falcon so that would have been a very long time ago.

8. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

Welcome from Colorado

9. Yes, the XP. Didn't mean to make you feel old :)

10. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Well I have had that car a very long time and the XP has been through a few changes since that article.

54 ford coupe likes this.