Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Need car transport from PA to SD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 5brown1, Aug 15, 2015.

1. 5brown1

5brown1

I know the chances are slim but I am trying to find someone to haul a car from Bethel, PA to South Dakota. The problem is that the executor is only available through Aug. 22 to oversee pickup of the vehicle and will not be back until mid October. The car is a roller.
    Thanks for looking.

2. FrankenRodz

FrankenRodz

Tobias at Lepke Auto Transport has helped me out on several occasions.
    He's just a Broker, mostly open trailers, but he's got the job done on a timely basis every time.
    Also Ted Yarardi for closed transport, out of Massachusetts. Enclosed, and expensive.
    For big-time haulers, Intercity is hands-down the best!

3. 31ACoupe

31ACoupe

i just want to add that you need to be careful in selecting a hauler. there are some out there that will give you a cheap price and either steal or screw up your vehicle. insurance is a must and check references. i had a guy steal a 52 ford panel years ago because he wasn't checked out properly by the buyer. also uship.com is worth a shot, you can usually get a quick quote from them anyway so you will know what ballpark figure to work with. the rule of thumb is a dollar a mile but that is flexible. good luck.

4. xracer40

xracer40

5. We spoke on the phone yesterday, I might have a way to help you after all. Call me back if you get a minute.
    Bill (216)832-8697 cell

6. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

Hey Im from south dak. I was just at your dam run in fact. I sold my 51 merc last year and the buyer used showtime. nothing but good things to say about the pick up(on time, plenty of heads up and just a salt of the earth guy)