Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Lousiville Streetrod Nationals.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tierod, Aug 2, 2014.

1. carguy699

carguy699

2. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

Thanks for the photos!

3. Degenerate

Degenerate
    from Indiana

I'm headed to the fairgrounds in the morning. Looks like 90 degrees and sunny with plenty of humidity, a usual environment for the Nationals. I'm sure there will be a large mobility scooter count and hopefully a few street rods.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  4. bobby_Socks

bobby_Socks
    from ǑǃƕǑ

upload_2015-8-7_21-2-52.png

5. I'm worn out, completely! I promise I'll get you guys some pics tomorrow or Sunday. Lots of cool cars, I've had a great time already!. You focus on the parts that interest you, and the rest.... Tim

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  6. BLUDICE

BLUDICE

Re: the blower on the Orange roadster - MercDeuceMan on here - it may be there this weekend - not sure which car he took. That blower is very rare and a real conversation piece. John is always willing to talk about it if you want to send him a note.

7. woodiewagon46

woodiewagon46
    from New York

Let me tell you my NSRA Louisville tent story. A couple of years ago I set up my Ez-UP tent next to my car. Later on in the day this "official" comes by in a golf cart and tells me that the tent has to come down because it's taking up an additional space. Now this has nothing to do with the clubs that rent tents and I would do the same if I had several club members that would be willing to do so, that's not the issue. I said "take a look at some of the large tents, they take up about 20 spaces and the cars are parked in front of the tent so, by my math they take 30 spaces for 10 cars". He said "Ez-Ups can be on the grass to the rear of the building, not on the blacktop". I told him "get someone with more stripes than you have to tell me to move my tent because I am NOT taking it down". I guess he talked to someone with a brain because he never came back.

8. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Nice photo selection to post. I really appreciate your efforts. Looks like a great turnout this year.

9. Thanks for the pics.

You know you're addicted to hot rods when you come back from the Nats and STILL have to look at pics. That's me.

10. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Those aren't the photos you are looking for... those aren't the cars you missed at the show this year. Those are pix from last year! Dag nab it, someone please close this thread. Gary

11. You tell them Gary! :D HRP

12. Then I know that I'm addicted; looking at year old pics! DUH!!

13. CRZNDUCK

CRZNDUCK

Had an amazing time and appreciate the StreetRodder Top 100 pick for the Nomad. Blew us away ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1439133024.590648.jpg

36couper likes this.