Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects The bucket of ugly! A de-uglifying thread...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by need louvers ?, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

Marc, good wishes for your Mum and her battle with the dreaded cancer and your family will be in my prayers. I am a cancer survivor and understand how that battle can seem to be overwhelming at times.

whiplash1923T and 26 T Ford RPU like this.
  2. Great news Marc on the impending progress and sorry to hear of your mums further battles, prayers and best wishes for you both from Mandy and myself buddy, take care.
    Jeremy:)

whiplash1923T likes this.
  3. Thank-you both Dick and Jeremy,Mandy for your prayers friends. I'm being positive for Mum as she is very scared of more what is going to happen then of the cancer.

volvobrynk and 26 T Ford RPU like this.
  4. daddio211

daddio211

Marc, prayers from my family to yours!

5. Kiwi Tinbender

Kiwi Tinbender

Marc...Prayers from me too...Not only for your Mum, but for you as well. You have to tend to your own Health and Wellbeing so you are on top of things for the Battles ahead.....

Some time in the Shop always helps me get myself on track....:)

whiplash1923T, volvobrynk and brad2v like this.
  6. brad2v

brad2v

Yep, all the best to your Mum Marc. Shop time is good therapy.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

whiplash1923T and volvobrynk like this.
  7. Marc - prayers from our family for yours as well.

Bill - feel better. The roadster will be waiting.

8. 40ford

40ford
    from Duluth, GA

Marc, sorry about your mom, prayers for her and you coming your way

9. So much love shown here to our fellow Rodders really does make us like one large family just scattered around the small globe we live on. Thank you all so much, I am so humble to know that each of you have included my Mum and I in your prayers.

daddio211, Blownfuel and Dick Stevens like this.
  10. Zandoz

Zandoz

Thanks!

26 T Ford RPU likes this.
  11. You are welcome Bill:cool::D:D
    Jeremy

12. Zandoz

Zandoz

Thanks! The project will be waiting, but I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to be up to the task. I knew going in that it would be a race with my declining abilities. The last year, and especially the last 2 months I've gotten a lot worse. At this point, I've put ordering the frame on hold, to see if there is any improvement. Regardless, I really appreciate the encouragement I've gotten here.

13. A Boner

A Boner

Anyone have pic's of T's they do not think are ugly?.... Wild, but not ugly!
    image.jpg

14. Great little modified at UK Hotrod HayRide this weekend

15. Trying to load pic

Attached Files:

16. A Boner

A Boner

17. Not a bad little car. If I had to fault one thing about it, it would be the curved windshield. Just not by style. This was the dirrection my '26 was originally headed, when I decided I really wanted a roadster pickup instead!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  18. It was all this cars fault!
    1438194161512.jpg

19. Tim_with_a_T

Tim_with_a_T

Well, I haven't posted in awhile, but I've been slowly chipping away on a few things. I got some backing plates blasted at work, and I'm planning the holes and cutouts for brake scoops in my head. I'll be using Chip's info from way back to get this done. I'm always pleasantly surprised by how well the early Ford parts disassemble, clean up, and go back together. I wish manufacturing and material quality was still this high today...

1438294840055.jpg

1438294866806.jpg

1438294882659.jpg

brad2v, volvobrynk and daddio211 like this.
  20. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

Glad someone is getting something done, it has been way too hot for this old man to get any work done on my project :eek:

Tim_with_a_T and volvobrynk like this.
  21. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

We had the opposite problem, 6 days of summer since mid July, and the rest of the time it's windy, cold and/or wet.

So I haven't got much done either. I haven't ridden my car much either

22. jalopy45

jalopy45

I wish it would rain and get cold so I could have a day off. At least next week I'll disappear to Hot August Nights swap meet in Reno for 5 days. Will seek out as many buckets as I can for pictures.

23. jalopy45

jalopy45

Are there any requests for parts that I can find at the Hot August Nights swap meet this week., will be there for 4 days, if you're, there stop by and visit, we are in space 35-39 rows F&G with the gas powered Margarita machine, inline intakes and distributors, this is us from Pate.,[​IMG]

24. I need a single NOS Firestone R139 11.00-16W Grooved Rear dirt track tire. I have one and need to make a pair.

Thanks,
    Steve

jalopy45 likes this.
  25. AKGrouch

AKGrouch

Here's a t bucket that isn't ugly. 23TBucket.jpg

dana barlow and jalopy45 like this.
  26. Tim_with_a_T

Tim_with_a_T

Gary,
    I would love some more Twin Blue gauges. I need mph, rpm, fuel level, fuel pressure, and oil temp. If you see any of those, give me a call at 208-272-0987. I actually spend quite a bit of time down in your neck of the woods for work, so regardless, we should meet up sometime! Thanks,
    Tim

jalopy45 likes this.
  27. Kiwi Tinbender

Kiwi Tinbender

Tim...How is your summer going? Give me a call if you have any weekend spare time and we`ll get together. Shopwork is still berserk, but I`m slowly catching up.....

Tim_with_a_T likes this.
  28. chriseakin

chriseakin

I see nobody else has asked the obvious - You are planning to put holes and brake scoops in your head ... now that is hardcore

brad2v likes this.
  29. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Well guys, the time has come for me to try something else. I'm putting my T Bucket up for sale. I just need to build something with a lot more room. So, if you know of anyone looking for a nice, clean ride, give me a PM. I'm letting friends know before I post the ad on the internet.

[​IMG]

volvobrynk likes this.
  30. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

Fred, may I ask what you are planning to build "with more room"?